3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WitcherSelya 05.10.20 06:21 pm

Teleports when you enter the door (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello. I got a situation that I got a key from a friend on the old Skyrim in steam, which is not The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition. And every time I over-pass the game at the entrance for example in the door or opening the door with a claw begins to teleport, and sometimes when entering a building, for example, a store, all things begin to fly around the building for 2-3 seconds, and then stop. I did not make any modifications, maybe it is the very first skyrim with less optimization and bug fixes. What should I do? If there is a mod then please advise, it is very difficult to play with this. Here's the video:
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxMayen 05.10.20

Vertical synchronization or limit frames to 60-100

W
WitcherSelya 05.10.20

MaxMayen
I don't have that setup.

M
MaxMayen 05.10.20

WitcherSelya
Right button on the desktop, press "nvidia control panel," then "Control parameters 3D" where vertical synchroimpules - put "on" where the maximum frame rate - bet 100 if it does not help to bet 60

W
WitcherSelya 05.10.20

MaxMayen
I don't have a max item.

M
Madman_hd 05.10.20

Is it Skyrim LE or just pure Skyrim without add-ons? And which version by the way

W
WitcherSelya 05.10.20

Madman_hd
It's a clean Skyrim with no add-ons. It is no longer in the Steam store at the request of the publisher.
And how do you know what the version is?

M
MunchkiN 616 05.10.20

My doors work normally normally. at least in the dungeons the couple remember this. perhaps it is made so that the player is not pinched by textures.
and flying objects are probably a bug of the same kind as going into the sky dovakin. mine had 30ftps and there were no such problems and most likely it can be when 60 or more

J
Jan Korchmaryuk 23.07.21

I have the same bullshit. And this is not fast travel and not the frequency of the monitor, and generally not some harmful mods, as they write here and on other forums. This is dirty preservation! Broken script garbage accumulates during the game. It is necessary to clean! First of all, try to disable this bullshit globally, with the console command tscr (disables scripts) or tai (disables computer AI). But tscr removes all scripts, including those needed, for example, in the mod menu. And tai - makes the Persians fools. And after connecting with the same command, the player's movements may be limited. The most convenient way to clean mods is ReSaver. There is worse - SaveTool. However, even the latest version has limitations on the size of the save file. The old versions just gave an error, and the new one gets stuck on an infinite load, in the region of 10%, and still then gives an error. Problems start when conservation grows to around 300 megs. And when there are all 255 mods, and everything is completed, all vanilla and additional dlc, the saving grows to a gigabyte. And here you can only clean it by hand. There are simple utilities that allow you to clean up one script at a time, regardless of size, for example, Skyrim Save Cleaner. You can use Tes5Edit globally, there is a cleanup macro. But you still need to know the name, ID of this parasitic script. How do you recognize him? Something can be reported by the logs (papyrus, etc.), at the time of teleportation they can write down what was pulled out and thrown. But the logs do not report everything either. In short, you need a mod that monitors scripts. I don't know this yet, I have to write it myself. Maybe there is a craftsman? all vanilla and extra dlc, saving grows to gigabyte. And here you can only clean it by hand. There are simple utilities that allow you to clean up one script at a time, regardless of size, for example, Skyrim Save Cleaner. You can use Tes5Edit globally, there is a cleanup macro. But you still need to know the name, ID of this parasitic script. How do you recognize him? Something can be reported by the logs (papyrus, etc.), at the time of teleportation they can write down what was pulled out and thrown. But the logs do not report everything either. In short, you need a mod that monitors scripts. I don't know this yet, I have to write it myself. Maybe there is a craftsman? all vanilla and extra dlc, saving grows to gigabyte. And here you can only clean it by hand. There are simple utilities that allow you to clean up one script at a time, regardless of size, for example, Skyrim Save Cleaner. You can use Tes5Edit globally, there is a cleanup macro. But you still need to know the name, ID of this parasitic script. How do you recognize him? Something can be reported by the logs (papyrus, etc.), at the time of teleportation they can write down what was pulled out and thrown. But the logs do not report everything either. In short, you need a mod that monitors scripts. I don't know this yet, I have to write it myself. Maybe there is a craftsman? You can use Tes5Edit globally, there is a cleanup macro. But you still need to know the name, ID of this parasitic script. How do you recognize him? Something can be reported by the logs (papyrus, etc.), at the time of teleportation they can write down what was pulled out and thrown. But the logs do not report everything either. In short, you need a mod that monitors scripts. I don't know this yet, I have to write it myself. Maybe there is a craftsman? You can use Tes5Edit globally, there is a cleanup macro. But you still need to know the name, ID of this parasitic script. How do you recognize him? Something can be reported by the logs (papyrus, etc.), at the time of teleportation they can write down what was pulled out and thrown. But the logs do not report everything either. In short, you need a mod that monitors scripts. I don't know this yet, I have to write it myself. Maybe there is a craftsman?