3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cl0wn 05.10.20 06:21 pm

Unknown laboratory and how to turn on the debug camera. (Grounded)

In the stone fence (screenshot attached) I noticed the door, I wanted to see what is behind it. When I got to the door, I was greeted with the inscription "closed", but it did not stop me. See what it can be legal way, but you can get there only using cheats (today without cheats). And so I turned on the debug camera and flew in. Apparently here experimented with berries, as a result of which formed "berry monsters" as you can see one such sample escaped. Most likely these monsters and lab/and will be added in the next update.

On how to turn on the debug camera. This is an absolutely legal way and there is nothing but the game to swing do not need,apparently the developers accidentally left this feature in the game. Squeeze "alt" and press the "u" button (third-person view) and the howle all works, turn off as well as turn on.

17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniil_Vi 05.10.20

thank you or I've already steamed and gave up trying to find this lab, I have a quest burning to continue to explore the lab. I've already collected three books in other labs on the tree and underground in the chemical ter. 2, and this one couldn't. Passing the quest correctly the doors will open in each lab there are 2 levers.....

C
Cl0wn 05.10.20

Daniil_Vi
I get it right, you don't have that door locked? If you're not locked up, please tell me how you got this done.

D
Daniil_Vi 05.10.20

There are levers to switch to the lab.

C
Cl0wn 05.10.20

Daniil_Vi
Give mutual help, come please screenshots of exactly where, and then I do not quite understand you

N
Neron Clavdius 05.10.20

The developers are doing, instead of fixing bugs, have made a bunch of new in the 0.1.1 patch, and turned off the flying camera all the luck, but the way is, we use the universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker console https://progameguides.com/grounded/grounded-cheats-console-commands/

C
Cl0wn 05.10.20

Neron Clavdius
I'm a pirate so these patches won't do me anything)

N
Neron Clavdius 05.10.20

Cl0wn free-to-distribute version is also updated, you can plunge into new bugs with comrades who bought the game))

C
Cl0wn 05.10.20

I'm smarter, I won't download the patch. You can tell me that I've added a mb to download.

N
Neron Clavdius 05.10.20

Cl0wn
If you read the spider in the steam, you'll know you haven't added anything!
And here's what people found with the console, but not added at the moment:

C
Cl0wn 05.10.20

Neron Clavdius
Pasibki

F
FreeRacer69 05.10.20

Is there a way to get into the lab on the tree?

C
Cl0wn 05.10.20

FreeRacer69
yes, just climb to the "roof" of this lab and look for a descent on the fly,jump on it and see that there is a broken wall, jump in there and we are inside)

F
FreeRacer69 05.10.20

Cl0wn
So, I found it. Thank you. Is there any way to open the door that's next to this lab? in the ground exactly

C
Cl0wn 05.10.20

FreeRacer69
Not yet, but I know there's nothing inside. It's just a lift, a tunnel.
you can ask some more questions maybe I know the answer because flying all the map and all the textures)

C
Cl0wn 05.10.20

Those who came for the sake of debug camer, I can say that in the new patch it was removed and it is no longer possible to include this feature or you can.

N
Neron Clavdius 05.10.20

If you start to call things by their names then: we "developed" concealed immediately after the release of the first update flying camera without explanation of the reasons, in the second update concealed a little more under the guise of correcting errors, and in the third update we completely concealed the water bio with all the inhabitants but distracted you no one who did not need a crow, and we hope that you have not noticed anything! And yes, to repair some eggs we do not have time well, and in the world of developers they work without problems!)) And since we have cut out the world of developers completely, then you should not have problems, including numerous departures of course, but we will then fix everything because the money you bring us is not sloppy and we need to pretend that we work. Although we are still in shock that people are being held to games in early access and not so money is being blown up, although we didn't start working.)

C
Crowley_61 20.02.22

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr61qQfsRCNAv6iXlGjYCfA here are all the game guides