3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zadrot Sapiens 05.10.20 06:22 pm

Clothing (suits) (Red Dead Redemption)

here we write how to open costumes for the years
for example, to open the duster (cloak) you need to score a level of honor'a "honest joe"
24 Comments
Sort by:
s
sas468 05.10.20

by the way the duster is better than the legend of the west

N
NorscaNorse 05.10.20

HK, the legend of the West is to be Stylenishkoy just PAPHOS that like "I went through all the challenges"
The most difficult suit for me was the rebel suit in Mexico - we have to win in Torquemad, and I always did not get it well)
Even Marshall's suit is lighter than it got.

A
Armento 05.10.20

About Legend of the West - behind one behind the back of the costume' bonus is "Show off your increased Dead Eye ability as a Legend of the West." With my bad English, I understood it as an endless Dead Eye. I could be wrong, though.

N
NorscaNorse 05.10.20

I didn't think so with my bad English, but the reality was a little different)
As soon as I put on this suit, my Dead Eye for some reason collapsed to almost zero and began to slowly set up, why - HH

Z
Zadrot Sapiens 05.10.20

let's do this:
Name:
description:(cry, jacket, poncho, shit unexplained 0'o))))
How to get:
what gives: for example elegant suit gives the opportunity to cheat in poker (only I do not understand how)

H
H-Zibit 05.10.20

Sdrasts of comrades
I found a current hat (sombroro for shooting some brow from a canopy, and a T-shirt in the house of Marstons
I didn't find it anymore.
Where to look for eight more pieces?
And yet, how do they change clothes? earlier in Armadillo came to the bed and had the choice to click on Y (save the game) or on X (app) and there is no such thing, and there is nowhere!
How to change clothes? want to reach get $10,000

A
Ascellad 05.10.20

If the clothes from the series of awards on avatars, then this is the http://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption/614826/, there seems to be everything written.
You can change clothes by the bed, as you said.

H
H-Zibit 05.10.20

all, I passed the game, the police saxons, the cowboys steer
changed his clothes and in poker started winning

D
DzhoKerr 05.10.20

You play poker when you hand out, you press Y and hold the left jostyk in the middle, John shoves a random card up his sleeve, your move, presses Y and hold the jistik in the middle, press the jostik to the right, changes the left card and vice versa.

Z
Z-DoberRrman-Z 05.10.20

Who knows where to find a suit of bounty barks (wanted) does not fail?

Z
Z-DoberRrman-Z 05.10.20

Who knows where to find a suit of bounty barks (wanted) does not fail?

D
DzhoKerr 05.10.20

1. Bereau Uniform (FBRovets form)
2. The authorities do not bother at all
3. Pass the game 100%

J
Joui-Leone 05.10.20

By the way, I hike useful only Clothes Bureau and Elegant suit, the rest just like that ... Here, for example, what gives the Marshal's Suit?

D
DzhoKerr 05.10.20

Sheriff's suit: written on a foreign website: allows in America to commit petty crimes and people will not pay attention to it.

J
Joui-Leone 05.10.20

Well, then it is clear...

Z
Z-DoberRrman-Z 05.10.20

There's a suit with a headscarf on his face!
Is the poncho anther?

D
DzhoKerr 05.10.20

The handkerchief on the face is a bandana to learn less, you can buy it in Thive's Landing and Escalera, an duster is given for the level of reputation Of Pacemaker.

S
Showy DiMak 05.10.20

Problem!!! Trying to open the costume bolard twins gang or even so, in general, all the conditions for opening performed except for one and seemingly the easiest-find Thieves Landing (search Thieves Landing)!!! But this place I have already found and even bought a house there for myself, traveled this place far and far, and it still does not protect where it should be protected (outfits)!!! Help the Pliszz.... ((((May you find a Sieve Landing in this?

S
Showy DiMak 05.10.20

EEAY!! .... Will anyone answer?

Y
Yura_Bond_007 05.10.20

Showy DiMak Here's the video, here's all shown!