3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VovaLords 05.10.20 06:22 pm

Trainer would have done (Wasteland 3)

I wish I'd done a trainer for the game, I'd bow to the ground
22 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZloiDoK 05.10.20

VovaLords
They made a trainer. but after the snout of their players, all the enemy becomes almost immortal. Don't really overwhelm. tormented tormented. want to open all the boxes in dialogues to see. But spat. broke the money and otherwise play fair

s
stalout 05.10.20

There's a coach.

p
polyhedral 05.10.20

Artmoney poking?

I
Iriloneleyn 05.10.20

All the parameters, and the points of pumping points are broken by the cheat enzhin. It is possible, except, to say the table ready, for the sake of endless moves for difficult battles.

p
polyhedral 05.10.20

Iriloneleyn
Enemies killed?
From above about the trainer wrote a man that fat become.

I
Iriloneleyn 05.10.20

polyhedral
The table. The top readers.
You make endless moves and the health of enemies loses its importance.

p
polyhedral 05.10.20

Iriloneleyn
Yes I just perk wanted on hacking and charisma)

I
Iriloneleyn 05.10.20

polyhedral
The table also has glasses of perks, parameters and skills. Break into health.

p
polyhedral 05.10.20

Iriloneleyn
I couldn't make it. . . . Downloaded the program. Inserted the table, turned on the game, downloaded the save, put crosses and nifiga

I
Iriloneleyn 05.10.20

polyhedral
Usually first turn on the game, download the save.
Then they turn on the prog, choose the game included in the list of processes, and then insert the table)

p
polyhedral 05.10.20

Iriloneleyn
Strange, but still not plowing. And the eternal walking worked.

l
levlexa 05.10.20

polyhedral
Read back later, if hacked whether the enemies have become unkillable, I will try to crack 50%)

Z
ZloiDoK 05.10.20

the main thing I understood so only with the skits and attributs to break and the money. fat enemy become if the level at once 30th to bang yourself ... But that's not accurate. I didn't check. on medium difficulty and so the norms are played. and on perks created 4 of his fighters with different skills. While I'm doing it. I don't know what teammates the game will throw. I've been playing with 4th of my sheriff since the beginning of the game and cowboy. I wonder when more partners will be added to them will be able to replace their created rangers instead of their created rangers?

J
JoKeRD07 05.10.20

VovaLords
Wait, Fling is working quickly, after 1-2 should already be a trainer

V
Vezzun 05.10.20

Better the editor saveds done, as in the second Westland.

V
Voin Morgota 05.10.20

ZloiDoK
What's going on? When creating Persian, artmani plows perfectly. And perks of three things I don't need.

A
Andrei YP 05.10.20

What for? Isn't a light level of complexity enough?

b
briggad 05.10.20

Andrei YP
Maximum characteristics and perks gives the game all the choices in dialogues and events, which allows you to better know the plot and its variability

R
Ro Mon 05.10.20

Morgoth Warrior
The livery of the norms of the enemy bites and if each fighter in the swing domestication and animals can be taken by everyone)

V
Voin Morgota 05.10.20

Ro Mon
I have a cat in the center of the city of one bandit gnawed)))