3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BMW Pikachu 05.10.20 06:23 pm

The pirate stopped working (Need for Speed: Heat)

Started playing on December 27 stopped working on June 29 (worked 7 months), who works pirate nfs heat?
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pokemon Monovich 05.10.20

It works for me. And, yes, please answer my question 😀

B
BMW Pikachu 05.10.20

Pokemon Monovich
clear, but do you have a license offline? or a simple pirate? I run the game and then in 3 seconds I flew out.

i
insel260 05.10.20

BMW Pikachu
The quack is a replacement.
You either updated the game by accident, for example, you started the game. Or the antivir quack ate up and didn't report it.

B
BMW Pikachu 05.10.20

insel260
I have a P2P mallard, but what's the new mallard? I checked everything is fine everywhere, I didn't even update the game, it still doesn't start.

P
Pokemon Monovich 05.10.20

BMW Pikachu
I have the latest version of the xatab pirate. And it all works

i
insel260 05.10.20

BMW Pikachu
I don't know what the quacks are on her, I'm sorry, the license. Try another repack. Maybe there was something sewn into the mallard, for example the time trial and it dropped at some point.

B
BMW Pikachu 05.10.20

insel260
I've tried other turnips anyway.

a
antonrogov 05.10.20

BMW Pikachu
Maybe you've updated the wind.

B
BMW Pikachu 05.10.20

antonrogov
before the windows update played quietly and then the pirate something does not work, decided to update the windows, still does not allow to run

i
insel260 05.10.20

BMW Pikachu
Try removing the save and settings.
The path on the pirate may differ from the way on the license.
C:Users"User"Documents'Need for Speed Heat'SaveGame
C:Users' Name Of User'Documents'Need for Speed Heat'settings

That's the question. When you run a pirate, do you have to run an orijin? If necessary, turn off "storage in the cloud."
And yet, how are things with other games? Is everything working? Maybe some driver crashed.

Is there any log file in this folder?
C:Users' Name Of User'Documents'Need for Speed Heat'CrashDumps

B
BMW Pikachu 05.10.20

insel260
I've solved these problems recently, it still doesn't let you run.

i
insel260 05.10.20

BMW Pikachu
You see, this game was written by drunk and smoked programmers.
I've had problems with graphics once. I gave the account to a friend to play, and his iron is weak. He put on a minimal graphics in the game, and when the acc returned, I already have settings above the minimum (although the game is exposed to the maximum) did not rise. What I didn't do was get the schedule back. I even re-set it up a few times. But this cattle, somewhere in the registry prescribes a log file ... Then, I scored on the game, and now recently taking a new sd, and reinstalling the wind, put again the game. And oh miracle, the graphics without any problems exposed to the ultra ...
Thus, I can make an assumption that all the settings, as well as failures and errors, the game prescribes in the log file, which is stored in some tours on disk C or in the registry. What kind of file, and where exactly to look for it, I did not understand. Try to Google, maybe someone who had the same problem. Or ask a question with your problem on the EA forum, and don't be afraid that you have a pirate, just don't write about it.

B
BMW Pikachu 05.10.20

insel260
Clear and clear, yes well thank you, I have graphics running up ultra even with mods graphics (real)