3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3uoH 05.10.20 06:23 pm

We pump the characters at the beginning in 10 minutes. (Wasteland 2)

The bug itself once discovered in the village of Darwin at the first passage, the main thing after loading faster to choose the skill and start the acceleration.
Test who has time.

- yesterday checked on the 6th update-e, the bug is still in force
- works with any robots (companions), as well as with the skill of the Mechanic, when you need to fix after the fight
- Swinging to level 50 (141,000 experience points) takes about one cup of tea
6 Comments
Sort by:
n
necelentano 05.10.20

It's not fun to play like that)) I pass.

B
Battle_Mech 05.10.20

"the computer sags a little" - but his image is several times faster!!! ((((((((((()in general, it's hard compared to this...
and the bug is interesting - I thought that I was not there, but I was there, I remember mountains of corpses and hordes of robots, but this robot specifically snbbled ... but it's really not interesting to pump like that.

3uoH 05.10.20

Battle_Mech
That works with discobots, too. I had 10 people in my team at once. By-past three mercenaries are still a freak from Darwin, VAX and discobot. Bag is universal, because at any time you can raise for example 1-2 felt and throw a skill point, if for example there is not enough somewhere to open something, etc.

And to use or not - decides everyone for himself. I believe that knowledge is power. Amen.

R
Ruslan Gubkin 05.10.20

doesn't roll, bug fixed

l
lookaway 05.10.20

Isn't it easier to cheat at once?

A
Artur Tahrirov 05.10.20

Five years later, the bug is still working! The GOG version.