3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shokwave 05.10.20 06:26 pm

Parpsite suit (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Explain what makes a parasitic suit. It was said that he gives some abilities, but I do not understand how to use.
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeNoizZze 05.10.20

you need to collect parasites. to do this, evacuate the skulls. There are 3 kinds of abilities to be - camouflage, armor and fog

D
Duality45 05.10.20

Shokwave
Explore the costume, in the list of missions choose the first (after the prologue ) and at the very end kill all 4 skulls. Then just evacuate them with fulton (why then after the evacuation of the first the rest suddenly come to life and run away ) and in objects you can explore the capsule with fog. The abilities of the other skulls are investigated in the same way.

C
Cainavel 05.10.20

Duality45
And for some reason I can not evacuate them, lies in front of me, breaks up into pieces, then all jump up and run away (
Maybe what should be done on purpose?

M
Marty52 05.10.20

Cainavel
Be sure to leave one alive. Kill three, pull them out with a fulton and finish the last (I do not know if it is possible to have time to evacuate). Kill all at once rolls only with parasites-snipers, and with the rest must necessarily keep one alive.

i
iSenjeru 05.10.20

Cainavel
the ability to evacuate them will be available after 29 missions

C
Cainavel 05.10.20

iSenjeru
Marty52
Thank you for your answers, I'll try.

C
Cainavel 05.10.20

By the way, if they are close to lying, you can evacuate two (the second I have already risen, but I managed to activate the fulton (admittedly practical value from this is not, enough one ghost of each species, just 300 GMP spent)))

At the extreme, they just pz (I even a little crazy), at the airport while they fought back (400-500 rounds of machine gun, and just a bunch of missiles went to this fraternity :rolleyes:

C
Cainavel 05.10.20

Gray Matter
I do not know whether you have reached the re-missions (on the so-called "Extreme"), but they are just hellishly burning))) There in fact they can be caught, while they are without armor and take out, which I did, and if they are in armor on the extreme shoot, then they it is "like goose water", 2-3 volleys, only additional protection removed!

M
Marty52 05.10.20

Cainavel
The "Sinful Butterfly" can carry everyone literally with two or three shots. With it, this mission on the extreme becomes just funny.

C
Cainavel 05.10.20

Marty52
Didn't take it on it, "from old memory" )

C
Cainavel 05.10.20

Gray Matter
They are when in the mode of protection (under stone skin) and almost unrealistic to punch, when in the usual state - add up from two, when in a vulnerable (when preparing to throw a stone) vanshot, we talk about the re-passage of this mission on the extreme?

C
Cainavel 05.10.20

Gray Matter
yes, I'm pro metal and no, I have when they are in armor, it is necessary 2 times )

C
Cainavel 05.10.20

Gray Matter
yes, about metal on the airbase, on the extreme, I'm about them, very strong, bullets do not take them at all (even under the adrenaline at point-blank range in the head very little removes them).
takes their lives or armor, not very much, but it is palpable, you can all hand-to-hand attacks when they are in a jump or after a teleport attack.

F
FOX_Skaynet 05.10.20

Cainavel
So you're not yet on tkkh missions WHERE CAN EVACUCate skull skulls can be evacuated on iron archaddes (EXTREME) this mission to the 42nd and code of the century, is also extreme

S
Sahelantrop Alahatbar 05.10.20

FOX_Skaynet
Listen to evacuate can and not extreme you just have to go through the metal. archaea and develop a parasitic suit to put on and replay the mise

S
Sahelantrop Alahatbar 05.10.20

Cainavel
My friend's tactic prompted me to climb the stairs to the building and first try to kill you, but then you can safely shoot them and if you want to evaporate, take another swipe with a sinful butterfly.