3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elidias 25.10.19 03:43 am

Eats up to 7500 MB (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Hello, met such a thing play 40 minutes and a video memory achieves up to 7.5 gigs. Why so many? The system 9400 core i5 16 gigs of Opera 2400 MHz, video card Asus RTX 2070.
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 25.10.19

Elidias
can be divine drivers from NVIDIA, so special loads RTX 2070 that would be more productivity, more 7,5 reaches?

E
Elidias 25.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
no more nedostaet. maybe because of Darovoe 430 cost?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 25.10.19

Elidias
There's really heads or tails of it all can be, even may be such that the game reads how much VRAM and that would not have to exceed not to create friezes puts it at 7500 as far as people saying windows 10 just yet consumes 500 on their needs, generally should not be steamed if the amount of consumed memory does not exceed the volume available from your graphics card, if it begins to exceed means the textures are hashed in a slower memory and this leads to the staters and friezes and even worse if the paging file...

a
antonrogov 25.10.19

The game is generally very demanding. On ПЕЧ760 was only on minimal with fps above 30, but the dialogue sucks. Even at average 20-30 fps.

w
winni madison 25.10.19

Elidias
You annoying the fact that the game consumes a lot of memory?))or still because of this game frieze?

S
Sanya Gladyshev 25.10.19

antonrogov
playing with the calculator on the minimum salary how do you know sucks there count or not?

a
antonrogov 25.10.19

Sanya Gladyshev
You have to head all the rules? Not overheated in the sun? I wrote to the Russian language, which is minimal, the dialogue sucks. You in this simple phrase not clear?

E
Elidias 25.10.19

Is there any difference between single channel or dual channel mode RAM? the difference in fps?