3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GORILLA94 05.10.20 06:28 pm

Sound problems (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The game goes smoothly without hovering, but here is one problem that infuriates, after 5-10 minutes of play, there is a crackling sound, how to fix it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
a
antropolog13 05.10.20

Kodoki, firewood to update... No more ideas

d
dessanlord 05.10.20

After the release of Dying Light the same stuff was, they then patch it corrected, the Poles see one problem)))

d
drosios007 05.10.20

Please help out!!!! Faced with this problem: played normally, no lags, no friezes, but as soon as the fight begins, begins to crack, hiss sound, and the game itself begins to lay. It all ends only when I go into the inventory or scrub elexir, but it is not for long, literally in a minute begins the same porridge. I updated the codeks because I thought it was them, there was no result. Maybe someone faced this problem, and miraculously got rid of it? Thank you in advance!

k
krasnov8953 05.10.20

If the Nvidia graphics card and play on the note there is a way out!
1.Blow a hole or clean from the dust when playing minimals even a new life warms up!
2.Go to the Task Manager Tab Service Nvidia Stream Service to disable and forward to wet ghouls!

N
Niklog 05.10.20

Is the sound still cracking with the release of the patch?

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 05.10.20

Yes overheating goes, the frequency of the processor is reset, hence the crackling because the processor can not cope with the processing of sound.

Y
Yana Morrigan 05.10.20

Subscribe. the same situation, no solution.

o
oOoDMItRIYoOo 05.10.20

Where to put the system 2.1 ? The sound is very quiet, everyone is talking in a whisper or not audible at all

T
Thoothless 05.10.20

In the control panel, put 2.1 in the "Sound" tab.

L
Longfet 05.10.20

There's a question about Witch 3 related to sound. (iron is normal, headphones too, in other games everything is fine). When I was playing the witch, I noticed something. During dialogues, the sound of the replicas fades into the background and becomes very quiet and with an echo, what to do?