3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 05.10.20 06:28 pm

Choice Nomad/Street Child/Corprat (Cyberpunk 2077)

yesterday I wanted to create a theme, but my hands did not reach. Write for whom you will play on the first pass and why.
Ps. It's a pity that you can't create custom surveys on your pg.
1) Nomad (nomad)
2) Street Child
3) Corporation
26 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 05.10.20

SkyraX
Corporat naturally. I'm for democracy and order because. To go to the witch is not hunting, fumbling in the streets as a dull gopota is not hunting either.

R
Rin Shirayuki 05.10.20

To decide in advance such a thing, the game will come out, then it will be obvious who to play for.

s
staviorja 05.10.20

It is not known how we will be introduced into the plot, slowly and briefly explain what to what or throw right so, they say "sit and explore yourself." In the second case, it is more difficult to choose for a comfortable passage, because personally I, for a long time I get involved in a new lore. And you can't play for a nomad, because he is unfamiliar with life in Knight City and we together with the character will be stupid :D
But for the corporation and the child of the streets, too, such is himself, because they will understand what is happening, and I do not :D

S
SkyraX 05.10.20

staviorja
as an option, pass all 3 prologues to the point when everything will be summed up to one line, ie the plot will go one at all, and then decide for whom you were "most comfortable" to pass the prologue

R
Raims161 05.10.20

Nomad is more suited for the first pass, because he will get to Knight City for the first time, just like you
At the first passage you really do not know anything about Knight City, what it lives and how it functions, and in general about this world. so, in general terms, bit by bit told by the developers, if you watched. you'll learn everything from scratch in the process of passing.
The nomad lives in the wastelands, on the margins of civilization, knows nothing about Knight City, what he lives and what happens there. And the world is somehow not particularly likely.
The child of the streets and corporat all his life live in Knight City and a lot of things about him know, they already have some history in this city.
Accordingly, the nomad is more suitable for more immersion at the first passage.

v
vatsonification 21.10.20

SkyraX
I wonder if there will be a significant difference depending on the path chosen. Exactly the beginning of the game is different and additional options in the dialogues.

R
Rigel star 02.12.20

3 Corporat. Because of the style. Plus the car liked, although it is unlikely that such in the game will be allowed to buy.

D
Dmitriy Raskolnik0vv 02.12.20

I'll be for the child of the streets, I love the showdown yard in the style of gta.

E
Eptitka 02.12.20

I've only heard that Judy can be confused if you're playing Street Child. I used to want to be a tramp. Now I'm suffering 😆

W
Wolfger 02.12.20

Protocol10
I don't want to be a drinker on the street.

R
Rin Shirayuki 02.12.20

Eptitka
They said it was nonsense, and it didn't affect... But believe it or not I don't know.

D
DamirFelix 02.12.20

I'll play for the child of the streets, and then maybe for others I'll go over.

S
Setesh 02.12.20

A child of the streets. In general, the games that I really liked I periodically pass, so for all of them will pass for 5 years

g
gennaz 02.12.20

Of course, nomad, dissect on a wheel, reel guts on wheels, as in Rage 2.

D
Delarains 02.12.20

So. I haven't decided yet, but I originally thought to start playing for Street Child. After a while, my choice fell on "Nomad", for the simple reason that starting to play for "Street Child" or Corporat, you default start in the city - well, logically, I think. And no nomad, and there's something about it.

M
MaFioSnIK 02.12.20

I think that's for corporates, because at least it's interesting. Bonus to this life path is also the understanding of other corporations, which in the game think will be not enough. For example, you can take Meredith from a 48-minute gameplay, where Wee agrees to make a deal with this lady. If I were a corporation, the dialogue he and Meredith would have had would have been different. In addition, the corporate past clearly will not remain just so neglected and corporations on the likeness of Militech and TTI will be more likely to hire you for dirty work. But the downside will be hatred to the corpus of different gangs who can not tolerate them)
In general, it will be very exciting

M
Mental_Stability 02.12.20

The child of the streets is natural by concepts and au ruin the bazaar

j
jax baron 03.12.20

And I do not find a place to throw between a child of the streets and a nomad and then I want to 😀🤣 child of the streets this is a constant fight and the defeat of the authorities and the nomad is closer to me in nature and naturally freedom, do you think?

Z
Zloy-Babayka 04.12.20

Corporat immediately inside the entire kitchen, you plunge headlong into all the variety, I suspect a simpler starter access to that variability, to which the child of the streets and especially the nomad will not get immediately. The nomad is another extreme, the same possibilities, but outside the city. The city of Knight City, I think, is more interesting than the steppes and smoots, showdowns with local gangs. In addition, the developers stressed that the development of the city is not only on the area, but also vertically (tiers, floors?).
The street child is a compromising middle and that says it all.

N
Nurp 04.12.20

I will support the aforementioned comrades.
The first passage is only for the nomad. For a couple we will pass for the first time, to be surprised and study)))