3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RainInTheNight 07.10.20 05:47 pm

How to enjoy the game (Diablo 2)

Autumn - time to return to d2)
Yesterday, the game hosted a small discussion on the topic. While waiting for my food delivery, I decided to give the forum a couple of thoughts on this matter

1) Don't set yourself daily "goals"
"Must hold one wig locomotive a day," "go 20 hbr every day" etc. This approach will not only turn the game in a week or two into a routine, but also prevents getting satisfaction from the time in the game at the moment. These conditional 20hbr brain in any case will perceive as a job, after which you can safely play already "for yourself." Play "for yourself" now
2) Don't take all the functions or social aspect
Interact with other players. The social component is actually what the fan brings.
I'll give you one example. Hundreds of thousands of people played in lineage2 at the end of the zeros. Many of them now would like to return the emotions that the game brought them. And despite the circumstances that have changed in life with age, today everyone has free time to play. So for this audience dozens of new servers are opening. After good advertising, thousands and thousands of people start on them. But after a month or two on such platforms online falls to zero. What's going on? Is the game old? No, the release date of the game and the schedule obviously did not bother those thousands of people at the start.
I also tried to start on such a new server and realized for myself what has changed and why the game will not be the same. From lineage communication has gone, players practically do not interact with each other. Previously, it was possible all evening not to leave the city, just chatting with friends in a chat. Now the players after each entrance to the game silently pound mobs, for the sake of some "success" that will never come - in a few weeks all the nerds will run out and the server will empty.

I encourage you to establish communication. It's not about happily writing "hello" to everyone you meet and talking about life. My message is - do not take all the functions in the game on yourself. Instead of pumping all the support, take the ench from a friend or ask a random person. Instead of collecting yourself infi only for self-pumping, it is better to team up with a partner who already has it or even with a convoy. If you go phbr - do not start 7 of their pumped mules, call in the game 1-2 people who are interested to farm at this time for 8ppl other locations.
3) Take care of crafting
Runes - sprays, to drag them always have time.
After 1.5 years after the start of the server, the whining about the absence of the state smoot begins. The point of whining, if crafting, gamble, imbue are engaged in units?
4) Play PvP
Train, go to tournaments, improve. The unique mechanics of PvP's D2 is something that for over 12 years has maintained my interest in the game.

Thanks for the attention, hello everyone from the bottom pool
23 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 07.10.20

Lived. Hyde, how to enjoy the game on the pg :D

m
minovalo 07.10.20

While waiting for my food delivery to the forum...

b
broominspired 07.10.20

RainInTheNight
Where's the cast?

a
aaaaaSHKA 07.10.20

I thought there would be some advice to change the game.

U
Uncle Fred 07.10.20

I liked it.

M
Mudrost Ondala 09.10.20

Instead of collecting infi only for self-pumping, team up with someone who already has it, take out the password from his acca, strip the Persian, take the infik, fill the entire inventory with Ko runes and enjoy the partner's bugurt.

By the way, everyone here has their own. For example, I am relaxed by dragging wigs after work or on a weekend under some monotonous throp on YouTube.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 09.10.20

With all due respect to RainInTheNight, this guide is a call to look back, to return nostalgia, but already on minimals. It will be a shadow of old satisfaction, and it is better then the truth to "change the game" in the broadest sense. If you seriously raise the topic of how to receive sensations from d2, to receive in full reel, then you should look only forward: in the eyes of your old age, future death and unfulfilled dreams.
The game is the place where you can hypertrophi all your mental scum, this is a place where you can project them outwards, on the world, and then it will play completely different colors. If you scum, but have not arranged the genocide of some proud people, have not made a bunker with prisoners tormented as in d2a4, then for you there is a kidalovo. If you would like to kill, but in the CVC to go shy and have no competence - try TPPC. Bring this profession to perfection, from ayim to social engineering, and provide yourself with a reliable source of dopamine for the next decade. If you just like to shred, and would gladly fly on a chainsaw, leaving behind the thick divorces of bloody diarrhea - try to make a lld-army of different levels and cut, cut, cut. Let the blood flow, and your soul finds hormone and peace.
The old man doesn't play like a young man. The young man opens his eyes wide, letting the huge world into himself. The old man lowers his eyelids, projecting himself outwards. Let your underground rivers flow into the world of the devil 2.

k
kot-stargazer 09.10.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
Bro show the doctor please, it's for your own good!)))))

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 09.10.20

kot-stargazer
doc will prescribe sedatives, but why would I silence this unbridled energy when I know how to sublimate it effectively? Fasting for those who do not know how to make his first steps.

b
broominspired 09.10.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
considering that "Naramtu - there is a bear."

k
kot-stargazer 09.10.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
Hannibal Lecter replogises you in a tuxedo but without a tie did not recognize.))))))

O
Obsessed 09.10.20

Ganibal Lecturer
Kot-stargazer, cat, would you have a relationship with a Russic and lit-r teacher? ;-)

k
kot-stargazer 09.10.20

Obsessed
That one, yes. It's important to sleep on the thief' move... And the relationship by the way in my youth I have a toko with the philologist Ukr. There were easier as heard, and written in the vast majority of cases, with the meaning.))))
To be honest, I didn't know that's the name that's written until you paid attention to it. Buddy!

M
Mudrost Ondala 09.10.20

kot-stargazer
"It's important to sleep on the thief's move"
And the axis of the tee, the moscalika!

b
broominspired 09.10.20

Yaksho weather will be normal to the siped in the mountains

O
Obsessed 09.10.20

kot-stargazer, nzch :D
What... all minus? ))

U
Uncle Fred 25.10.20

broominspired
No, Negative lit a thicker cigar.

b
broominspired 25.10.20

Uncle Fred
;DDDD

O
Obsessed 29.10.20

Year after year: someone comes out and writes that there is no drop. Firk thinks it's a must-argue! But they don't answer him. (

h
hypehypehype 01.11.20

The man denies the obvious and what can we talk about here?