3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rin Shirayuki 07.10.20 05:51 pm

Sharing characters (Genshin Impact)

Is Delyuk, Ke zing, and Jinn wanting to change to Mona? All of them on different acces, the very beginning of the game.
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doomshfaft 07.10.20

And who told you that you can make left-handed accops, to roll out the right Persians and nothing for it will not be you?

R
Rin Shirayuki 07.10.20

Doomshfaft
Who told you I was going to have something? I'm not the only one. In general, you can delete the theme.

A
Alhames 07.10.20

Rin Shirayuki
how many accounts have created, if not a secret?)
On another forum, one person wrote that only from the 30th account he had the first 5 q fell out.

R
Rin Shirayuki 07.10.20

Alhames
only 3, and immediately fell out

A
Alhames 07.10.20

Rin Shirayuki
if Delyuk had fallen out immediately, I would have started playing on this account without hesitation.
In general, I now have not a single hero /weapon 5, and it does not prevent the game. In any case, these are not limited characters and someday they will fall out.

D
Doomshfaft 07.10.20

Rin Shirayuki
Having some kind of intelligence. There is no game where twin-breeding is encouraged, and even more so that they allow to abazize and exchange starting bonuses.
But ok, let's say that in the near future no action will follow because of too much influx of users. What's next? Characters cannot be moved between accounts. It remains only to wither on a bunch of unrelated acces, not being able to do anything with them.

But about the exchange of accounts between users is more than unambiguous. This is prohibited and punishable by blocking. This is stated both in the user agreement, and in a separate post of developers, where for especially gifted this point was even bold singled out.

And yes, I have no doubt for a second that you're not the only one. Someone even game through an android emulator on PC launches to cheat to enjoy, fools then a lot. And all as one "liquid" who only think, as if the system on... Cheat. But then they are the loudest about "ban not for nothing" in every online game.

G
Givemethedust 07.10.20

Doomshfaft
I'd be defending the roulette now.

R
Rin Shirayuki 07.10.20

Doomshfaft wrote:
And all as one "liquid" who only think, as if the system on... Cheat. But then they are the loudest about "ban not for nothing" in every online game.
Doomshfaft
If people are engaged in rerolls, then it is a problem of the assy-armed developer, who has done something wrong, not the player, and there is clearly something to change, not to distribute bans.
Doomshfaft wrote:
Characters cannot be moved between accounts. It remains only to wither on a bunch of unrelated acces, not being able to do anything with them
Those who are ready to play from scratch enough for the sake of the Persians, I would even just give them, I do not need them and I am not going to profit from them.

I
Iktar 10.10.20

gin-mona, I'll exchange it for ki zin(keqing)

H
HAGURAMA2 05.01.21

Zhong Li (25ar), exchange for Albedo (you can start)

i
ieantqiqi 15.01.21

Is Rin Shiroyuki
Mona? still interested? only on ke qing.

R
Rin Shiroyuki 15.01.21

ieantqiqi
no longer, of course, this at the start may have interested me, when all the accus rerolls were engaged, now I don't need it) I have already got myself a twinko account for a long time, which I do not play with mona, vents and ke ching.