3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ev8886 25.10.19 03:44 am

STALKER mod \"Photographer\" (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

people I have a question for the mod how to save the Looky (the leader of the group of deserters) I just have a lot of things tried to create one but in the end in the hangar when you need to repel the group of soldiers that Looky immediately ubivaut as soon as the warriors appear what to do maybe you can somehow give him immortality ?
11 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yirist 25.10.19

Good day! Saw the question, but still prompt. Can someone come in handy!
After you gave the PDA to the leader of the stalkers who sat on the ATP at the industrial zone(the dump). After you come out of an explosion, followed by Lukas and he begins to explain that way. Then go with the deserters on the ATP and climbed to the top of the stairs, there will be Lucas. Talking and he asks to repel the attack of the military(mercenaries). Come out to the balcony in the first place to kill those who bypass to the right of the hangar after carefully throw a grenade(note: do not hook its own, and that they will become hostile) near the gate and if Lucas ran down the stairs to finish off those who are left around mesh rabica(fence). First before the RAID save and do so until you kill everyone. I did. Then approach max and the job is done. Lukas will be to you job. By the WAY important! There is ATP AK-109 on top of where the beams need to climb from the second floor where the next pile of debris, there is a crack in the ceiling and the crane get to the top, and then see the beam, down the roof and go very carefully on the beams on the opposite side. There is a cache of weapons. good gun.

s
saa0891 25.10.19

I understand to kill supervisors at the industrial zone when you take the exoskeleton,it is impossible to have the same question and MK when they appear in the attic,someone was able to take them down.
I'm in the work zone, kill all three and still die.

P
Pro100 Endryu 25.10.19

I also could not pass - only artifacts with psi-protection, and the regeneration of life (through Spawner did)

s
saygnan 25.10.19

The stream of fashion F. O. T. O. G. R. A. f is available to view at evening on the channel https://www.twitch.tv/tynou_rpy34uk as well as many other mod universe S. T. A. L. K. E. R

P
PaBuK_ProshIk 25.10.19

Hello to all stalkers. I somehow don't appear Stalker in the novice village. Which need to find. Tell me why?

E
Evgeniy sekret 25.10.19

PaBuK_ProshIk
th for Stalker?

C
Cktdby08 25.10.19

After completing the sonneteer,teleports don't work in MG and the bar was checked ,re-entry, and start with saving does not help

s
strelok9951 16.07.20

Welcome!What if I don't have most of the 1st pentagram in the Institute of Agribusiness,huh?It just so happened that before the murder the Sonneteer blindsided me in a completely different place (where the crack in the wall).Again I have to replay from that point?That pentagram has worked on this very spot.Thank you.

S
Stalkeroad 03.01.22

Good day! I faced such a problem: on the assignment, FIND A SAFE TRANSITION IN CHERVONA DYSHLO, I go to the hunters (Sutulom), I give a pack of euros, Mazai conducts a "ritual" but the Weifai dog does not appear! What to do?

s
shahVkit 09.01.22

Stalkeroad wrote:
What to do?
For you here - https://www.amk-team.ru/forum/topic/12768-fotograf/page/157/#comments

l
lopserdak1 19.01.22

Good afternoon, there are those who passed the photographer, do you know if the swamp near the village of brothers was used for dressing rooms according to the plot? I'm just doing a plot addition on the ogsr and I don't remember if this place is affected by the plot.