3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 07.10.20 05:53 pm

Bug skins on a horse. It doesn't disappear. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Tell me, please, ripped off the alligator's skin, hung on the horse. As a result, why it is displayed on a horse, and I can not sell or remove it, in the menu just hunters, piercing, etc. can not see it. I can't take it off, the load on the horse is empty. Mb because I was dying on a mission. Is it a bug? And how to put it away, I don't care about it for the rest of the horse game.

6 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 07.10.20

Rebooting, help.

D
Dargal 07.10.20

If you make another horse main (to outweigh the saddle) and sit on it, and on a slogted horse to throw a lasso and a little gallop to carry, then in a couple of meters from it will fall all the skins (even those who were snub) (skins then can be picked up again)

V
VETER15 07.10.20

Ksedom174
Good ELY monitor.
Half a year ago, the situation was the opposite...

b
beowolf213 29.10.20

It was also, read the mole should disappear if you put an identical skin, but I did not understand how to take it, because all the alligators took a large skin)In the end disappeared after he died

S
SPR1GGAN 01.11.20

I'm the only one by the mamkin photographers who can't do screens?

w
wild-boris 13.11.20

I have the same problem. Also with alligator skin. I will say more - the saddle is probably a bagged - if it is thrown on another horse, the skins will move with him. The decision with the two horses didn't help. Decided so - dropped the saddle from the main horse on the ground and left it, drove away from the city, then camped and quickly moved back to the main camp of the gang. There he built a horse and summoned through it the main horse - it appeared in normal form, without skins.