3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasyan D 25.10.19 04:00 am

What is the delay before use in skarim Special edition (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

For example you want to activate the sign of a warrior fit press E and nothing happens only 5-8 seconds is presented a plaque with the description in the same way and with the extraction of ore press E nothing happens waiting 5-9 seconds and he starts to dig. Pliz tell me how to undo it or fix a bug, the game is 60 fps.
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Meceas 25.10.19

System requirements meet?

V
Vasyan D 25.10.19

Meceas
My system
Graphics card - Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 ti
RAM -8 GB
Windows 7 64 bit
Processor - Intel(R) core i5 2500 CPU 3.30 GHz 3.30 GHz

V
Vasyan D 25.10.19

Meceas
Everything fits even better

S
Subaru MotorSports 25.10.19

CL4P-TP
It is possible to blame the slow voice of a hard drive, do a Defrag.

V
Vasyan D 25.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
Did but did not help

s
saa0891 25.10.19

CL4P-TP
Maybe a bug because of someone fashion.
Take INIшники of the documents and check the cache.

S
Subaru MotorSports 25.10.19

CL4P-TP
If you have multiple hard drives, install the game on the fastest.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 25.10.19

Make a clean save, and NO better start.

V
Vasyan D 25.10.19

saa0891
I have a pirate means to check the cache as the incentive can't

V
Vasyan D 25.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
I have one hard drive

V
Vasyan D 25.10.19

Sign a quality Ubisoft
Tell more in detail

B
Beirut 25.10.19

CL4P-TP
do not suffer put another Repack, better Le ( se I did not like the word at all )
all the advice about the hard drive or something need to be cleaned just nonsense, the game runs? fps rules? then just caught a bug in dviglo game or Assembly is crooked, then cut off the arms of fashion and look for where the problem is.

P
PRO GAME 25.10.19

Beirut
I agree

V
Vasyan D 25.10.19

Thanks to Sign a quality Ubisoft for the solution and I will put another Repack.

V
Vasyan D 25.10.19

Beirut
I put the SE because it has more mods than LE well, for example, a survival Mode, a house dwelling in the tundra, backpacks magician, adventurer, etc.

B
Beirut 25.10.19

CL4P-TP
the Foundation of this Le, it is written 100% mods, for simple adaptation of the same mods + a new problem, because the main modders have scored for a long time on the project.
All alleged plus it is 64 bits but there is a gazebo managed to cheat the game as not been able to work with great volumes of memory and did not know how, so what advantages exactly zero.
Well, before writing nonsense about virovac backpacks at home and come on nexusmods, it was really 100 times almost from the start of the game in 2011.
Today, under the CE the maximum that can do this or cosmetics or transfer the old mods, but as mentioned above the serious modders have long ago scored.
And probably even now you're playing slmp se Assembly which OMG is a copy-paste slmp le Assembly