3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pagalor 09.10.20 11:10 am

The screen goes out for an unknown reason

Faced with a problem, when starting the game (and sometimes, but rarely, just when viewing the browser) extinguishes the screen for a few seconds, a lot searched on the Internet on this topic, basically write about the fault of cables, or the screen that falls away, because the cable I changed, and the screen checked with another computer, overheating the vision is also not an option, because above 40 degrees the temperature does not rise, the driver is several times and put different versions everywhere the same.
To clarify that the screen does not turn off and does not lose the signal, and just goes out (looks like the moment when you change the resolution, and the screen goes out for a second)
Help me understand the problem, and how to solve it, there is an assumption that this graphics card is naughty, but I do not fumble in iron.

12 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 09.10.20

Pagalor
I've had that, too. My system consists of several computers and 2 monitors (basic and additional). Monitors switch between computers via a 2-a-KMM switch. So, on the Computer Of the Internet, the main monitor was extinguished for a few seconds, and on other computers everything worked fine. When looking for a malfunction did: changed the driver of the monitor and graphics card, disabled unnecessary in the editor of group policy, in the registry and in services. And in the ending it turned out that the video card on the release of DVI was faulty. I replaced the graphics card and everything worked fine.

V
VETER15 09.10.20

Pagalor
The power supply is direct, or:
Through network filters
Voltage stabilizers;
uninterrupted.
When you disconnect your PC, does the keyboard light up at this time?
Is the food on the net jumping strongly?

P
Pagalor 10.10.20

VETER15
Power goes through the network filter, when I turn off the PC, it happens, but not always that the keyboard or mouse do not stop illuminating, about power jumps can not say, do not even know how to check it

G
GIBAY 10.10.20

Find some kind of gt 210-type plug and protest with it, mb problem with the memory chips vidyuha

A
Amid084 10.10.20

I had something similar, only when the monitor was turned on did not display the image. The problem was in Hdmi on the graphics card. It's been drunk and it's the norm.

S
SPR1GGAN 10.10.20

Pagalor wrote:
because above 40 degrees the temperature does not rise
Can't be like this, even with a vertical there at least 60 will be, and if the pasta did not change then and all 70

It's just that the cut of the monitor is the death of the conders in it, as you tested there with another computer I don't know, if you chopped up another monique and the problem would have stayed, then yes.

S
SonyK_2 10.10.20

Pagalor
What's the monitor model?
... When I turn off the PC... keyboard or mouse don't stop being illuminated
There are capacitors in the PC power supply. After disabling the network (until they are discharged), for a while can glow LEDs on the keyboard / mouse - this is normal.
... I can't say about power races, I don't even know how to check it
While the screen goes out, does not turn on / if the apartment is any electrical appliance - refrigerator, etc.?

V
VETER15 10.10.20

Pagalor
SonyK_2
SonyK_2
had my DVI connected, just experienced problems but that monique is not expensive. Bought DELL with a display port and already built-in power supply, the problem is gone.
So neither the driver, nor the wind, nor the power supply had to be changed.
I agree that the network can sag due to a large surge in energy when the device is turned on of a large consumption. In expensive models Monica apparently the best protection against jumps is worth.

V
VETER15 10.10.20

Amid084 wrote:
I had something similar, only when the monitor was turned on did not display the image. The problem was in Hdmi on the graphics card. It's been drunk and it's the norm.
there may also be a problem in not ingesting the plug itself, not to the end. The fact that you drink everything at once, says a lot)))

V
VETER15 10.10.20

Pagalor
The power supply can also allow electricity.
Turn off the pc separately at first, after clicking the button on the system's drinking block and the last click the network filter itself. If when the filter is turned off, once again blinking with the cloud, then the power supply should be put more expensive with the protection of WP 80 for example.
Or for such a power supply to buy a voltage stabilizer at the desired power. It will issue a stable current at the exit with minimal scattering with the help of the relay system. Cut off a large flow and tighten up the low flow of electricity.

p
pekabir 10.10.20

there was the same shit in games and browser until I changed the graphics card. old set on a fart with a fullhd screen, it she quietly digests. and at first I thought that the monitor is shit and should be carried under the guarantee to change

P
Pagalor 13.10.20

Decided to try a rather strange solution, to change the resolution of the desktop screen for 1600/900, while in the game itself (tested on skyrim and theso) to change the resolution forgot, but everything worked, played more than 2 hours, and not once went out, do not know how it works, but I will be happy if someone will find.
Thank you all for your help