3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jay_xD 09.10.20 11:12 am

proposal on rule 9 / alternative locations (Diablo 2)

9. Fight time - 3 minutes after the start of the round, if after 3 minutes both opponents are alive - the round is replayed at the Valley of Snakes location. Before continuing the fight in the new location, players can interact with the NPC, but do not have the right to approach the chest, trade with other players, lift anything from the ground. The next round starts again at Blood Moor.

what if the players continue to avoid fighting among themselves, or will it be very unsyited and long already on an alternative location? How long can the round last?
there was an idea how to cut the "protracted" duel
"Forgotten Tower"! at least space and "fly" outside it is impossible.
you can add to the rule that if 3-5 minutes after the start of the fight at the alternative location players are still alive - the fight is transferred to this micro-location

Alternative locations:
"Harem Level 1" - do not need to have a vp, no mobs, the map is quite small, you can not "fly" beyond its limits, the minimum altars, do not need somewhere far to run or leave the game, after death

"Tal Rasha's Chamber" and "Claw Viper Temple Level 2" are two small locations, but run far and along the way many mobs
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jay_xD 09.10.20

perhaps this microlocation will need additional rules
for example, that you can't use summons

M
MOWHOCTu 15.11.20

In the Forgotten Tower location, the Assassins will have a clear advantage over the rest (

f
firkax 19.11.20

In harem level 1 you can have interesting pvp with special tactics, but fans of the usual pvp I think it will not like

G
Greenaa Morningstar 19.12.20

The author of the topic does not at all understand how the currently active locations were selected and that there is nothing else besides them.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 19.12.20

MOWHOCTu wrote:
In the Forgotten Tower location, the assassins will have a clear advantage over the others (
well, who created the theme)))

D
Dobermn 20.04.21

Jay_xD
Jay_xD wrote:
"Forgotten Tower" location! minimum space and it is impossible to "fly" out of it.
But there are also no posts behind which you will stand while the traps are firing. Are you sick?)

D
Dobermn 20.04.21

Greenaa Morningstar wrote:
well, who created the theme)))
It may seem absurd, but the less loka, the more difficult it is for nubo-traposids to play there. The point is either flying around the traps or hiding somewhere while they shoot. On a small open lock, you will not be able to play passively, you have to press buttons ...

Another thing is that a number of classes there cannot physically kill anyone, all sorts of wolves and hummers, where all the hammers will go into the wall at once.

i
iNtu 27.04.21

The first proposed loka is just tin ...

- Asya puts the cursor on the nickname, after the G it clamps MB and ... hmm, and then finally she finally needs traps or something?: D
- Oh! Can we just chinlock ?! There, and it will not be destiny to leave him: D Well, now the Smithers will show their mother to the boners Kuzkin! Smythe tp smythe tp! Aha, you scoundrel! Now you can't fly away!
- A barbarian then!?! BARBARIAN?! Really tp -> cc squeezed and at least a draw ?! Well, a villain!
- And you won't get away from blizzard>;}
- Can a druid precast a hurricane? : R
- Can the golem be ordered to stand still? Valke? Shadow master? Bear?
and so on and so forth ...
oh yes, poor amka (((((I propose to allow amka to run up the stairs if he has time, and then already fight in an open field;)

And nothing that there are 2 exits from the lock right in 1 step? I almost pressed there and left. Well, I don’t believe that it’s so difficult to go there.

In general, I am for the fact that pvp does not start with the ability to already keep the opponent in the cursor's sights and have more room for maneuvers. And so this is IMHO loka in order for Firka to hammer a magpie). Now, if personally for him, then I agree. For all the ways VS would inevitably lead him there;]