3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leonta 25.10.19 04:00 am

The Witcher three and a half (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People can petition which will draw up to do , and then I gnaw disturbing doubts about Cyberpunk, and to be cut desperately into that , here's the second witch to re-plan.
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 25.10.19

leonta
Make, if you do nothing

V
Vyxyxol 25.10.19

leonta wrote:
maybe a petition what will make
Like your petition will have any affect. xD

S
Subaru MotorSports 25.10.19

leonta
To create the Witcher 3.5 will take a couple of years, so do not hope the developers better spend this time on polishing Cyberpunk 2077, then begin the development of the Witcher 4, try other games of the fantasy genre.

https://www.playground.ru/games/?release=all&sort=time&genre=fantasy&p=4

-
-Dismal- 25.10.19

leonta wrote:
alarming doubt
My friend, who does not happen, stress, age, take our sealeks, there are 12 capsules, nadooolgo enough

B
Bupycop 25.10.19

leonta
Yeah, right now take and make the Witcher 3.5 for 9 months(or even earlier, for you to quench your thirst until the release of cyberpunk). Even if such nonsense to try to realize, it's the quality you're obviously not going to play this part.

X
Xrasteo 25.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
it will be 22 years until they create the Witcher 4!

l
leonta 25.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
Reda said they have a lot of ideas for the Witcher 3.5 and will require it from them quite a bit of time and effort. and they don't want to do it just so they won't be accused of excessive greed and out of respect for the fans . Personally, I like cyberpunk idea does not like although this is my problem.