3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reklats 06.09.19 08:35 pm

Poll: what's your game girl?

Help pliz, first and foremost - you guys ;)
Going to the computer to give a girl 13 years birthday. Because it's a surprise and lives far away from me - don't want to ask her about it, but I want to put soft toys, movies, cartoons in advance.
Advise, pliz.
Thank you. :)

p.s. comp top - all pull.
102 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reklats 06.09.19

recommendations for music in General - identity are welcome :)

B
BMW3000 06.09.19

The main thing - the computer with access to the Internet. The rest she decides, all tastes are different.

50GB 06.09.19

The first thing that comes to mind is the Sims, Spore, maybe race some

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.09.19

recommendations for Mouzon
As for the food. A matter of taste :P Have to ask you.

Sims, Spore
Maybe she's shooting like??? That's how we know? Of course, statistics knows a lot, but it did not predict the preferences of a particular person. Although many people play RPGs. A great genre for everyone, not only online ^_^ you know...

M
Morgray 06.09.19

There is no cult of female gamers in which they all play the same game, so if they play(I emphasize esli, since according to the statistics of the game more for the male part) that what we, the gamers are men. In General, I suggest you to put useful, such as word, photoshop and so on and not to soar brains to itself, else she herself will find.

P. S. in General, let them in school is fine, give her the same comp after 5 years old.

G
GunslinGa_MZ 06.09.19

Install a Keylogger and GTA

m
maxeffect 06.09.19

Reklats my girlfriend finally Dead Spase like so it's a matter of taste

PS. BMW3000 rights put her anlim and let the shakes yourself what you want :)

...RaZOR... 06.09.19

ummm,well, in 13 in music download Ranetki))),and if you have known this girl then it can understand what to put,if she loves pink clothes and stuff like that then put Sims in the music of Justin Bieber))and if she likes dark colors then Left 4 Dead and in the music thread th of alternatives))inet required)Asya agent put,Winamp,Firefox,and cartoons from the new items becoming,they all like)

A
AkunaEbanata 06.09.19

Everything is definitely not my sister played in max Payne she was 15 years old . One friend in nidforspid online in the grid seen . All what you suggest may okazatsya around;)

s
seryy rycar 06.09.19

Well if the game is Necrovision ,Painkiller,Doom,Fear something of this sort in General.

P
Piranesi 06.09.19

I would suggest something with an interesting plot) for Example Dreamfall (it's more quest than action) it's like a fairy tale, a very cool game:) Worms can be put, fun toy. If she didn't play games and don't know the Neverhood then put it on the quest, though 95 years old, but it's made of plasticine, so graphics is not bad, one of my favorite quests in the childhood played:) the RPG would advise Oblivion. From strategic WarCraft 3 going. Of shooter you Far Cry or Crysis (well very nice). From racing burnout paradise. Well, so then it will be possible to ask her what she likes and then deliver, maybe in fact she likes that something like fear)
I'm 13 years played mostly warcraft, serious sam, GTA, splinter cell, counter strike, farcry, sims and a lot of things, right now, can't remember) But that's me)

G
Granda 06.09.19

What I play, no every girl is going to play. :D

G
GTAman 06.09.19

Importantly - no Justin Bieber and Tokyo hotel.

M
Morgray 06.09.19

oooii3gg
That's for sure ! That shit(no, DERMISA) the child will be bent.

A
Andre Macareno 06.09.19

Of the strategies you can put Cossacks, Spore or Red Alert 2/3, quests, Siberia, Dreamfall, RPG - Enclave, The Witcher, TES...music - XS, this is how you know(pop recommend/not recommend, will not), cartoons Masyanya(and other flash), Ice age...and even better to put the ' net, MB her classmate want)

A
Ashot_RM 06.09.19

and even better to put the ' net, MB her classmate want)
Uhahah!!!
Many in the CS 1.6 game )

A
Adahn one 06.09.19

My 13-year-old friend came to liking slashers and 7-sins

N
NateR 06.09.19

The Sims 2 , my girlfriend is not directly off this stuff !

R
Reklats 06.09.19

thank you. another three or four days there.

know that liked the Sims, Tokyo and Avril Lavigne ...

with an Internet - like work, don't know yet in place to determine will. it is in Byelorussia will go... I read that the prices on the ' net five times, view...

R
Reklats 06.09.19

The Sims - sure, just don't know what and how much :) - not interested...
Spore, Worms, Neverhood, Siberia, the last Prince of Persia, Dead Spase, can shooter Crysis, The Witcher, BioShock mobyt ...