3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dobryy D. 09.10.20 11:12 am

Small questions (Arma: Cold War Assault)

Here we discuss small issues of any nature... gameplay, editor, passing, technical problems and so on. Remember! How well your question is correctly formulated depends on how literate you will get the answer.
62 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gh0sT1391 09.10.20

How do you make a bot follow a bot if the bots are not members of the same group?

D
Dobryy D. 09.10.20

Just like that:

WpGetPos=false
#Start

[groupOne, 1] setwppos getpos ZaKemSledowat

~0.5

? ! KonecWP : goto "Start"

G
Gh0sT1391 09.10.20

There is a mission in the "Peacemaker" campaign where you have to hold your position with artillery. How to make a script of this bombing?

D
Dobryy D. 09.10.20

Unpack the peacemaker and just pull off this script... the easiest way I think...
Is there a guide? There it seems it's all described... Seems... (!!!!)

G
Gh0sT1391 09.10.20

I don't remember what the unpacker is called? Or UpPBO, or UnPBO.

D
Dobryy D. 09.10.20

We have to write it down!!! Like me!!! - UnPBO unpacking; StuffPBO packaging; there is still a universal PBOTool i.e. at once and unpack and behind-the-pack... Usually I try PBOTool first if it doesn't work out... I use everything else...

G
GO-shnik 09.10.20

People, listen, the trouble is such a brow, through me asks: UFP Red Hammer from the game flies out with a blue screen, what to do. (The guy of that Wind XP with Service-Pak 2). How to avoid it?

Please do not leave unattended, then this man will bring me to the grave with his problems!

D
Dobryy D. 09.10.20

Blue Screen (???) It's "SMER" which (???) ... Well, I won't say anything concrete here... because I have not encountered such a problem... I also have XP and JV2... (!!!) Another couple of global mods on THE FLESH is worth... and in addition, there is a suspicion that my comp is infected with a virus... however, I have no (absolutely) problems with FLESEM (!!!)

He must have a pirate (??) some collection (anthology)... I've seen them at my box office... And let him say what version... And did he put fashions in recent times... I understand that for a while he was fine and then piSets ... But so far I can only advise two things to reinstall THE WORLD!!! Or shoot Chela...)))))))

Look at the... I'm going to be here for an hour... So write, we'll make it. . . .

G
Gh0sT1391 09.10.20

I can't break through the tank's armor (M1A1) with the help of ex"Shell125" camcreate getpos taget . "Shell125" doesn't even break through the M113. Which projectile will pierce the armor?

D
Dobryy D. 09.10.20

Ha... Ha... Ha... It's the same as a fugas!!! They only have infantry to wet (breaking to hell)
Here's a look... below I have brought all possible shells (or almost all...)
I mentioned the fat ones you need... it's still a situation... If it's a big hit with a bomb... You can help the projectile
Camanda damage UNIT - instant destruction...

Bullet12_7 is a large-caliber bullet from a tank;
Bullet7_6 is a small-caliber bullet from a tank;
Bullet4x23 - Shilki projectile;
Bullet30 - a large-caliber machine gun from AN-1 or Mi-24;
Flare
FlareGreen
FlareRed
FlareYellow - different lighting rockets;
MortarShell - mortar shell;
Shell73
Shell120
Shell125 - high-explosive tank shells (different caliber);
Heat73
Heat120
Heat125 - conventional tank shells (also of different caliber);
Grenade - grenade to the under-barrel
RPG - RPG grenade;
AT3 - BMP guided missile;
AT6 - Mi-24 guided missile;
Maverick - Maverick A-10 Maverick missile;
Hellfire - TOW from UH-60 (not sure, but the power is the same);
HellfireLauncherCobra - TOW from AN-1;
HellfireLauncherApach - TOW from Apache;
The 57mm rocket is analogous to the rocket;
Rocket57 is an unguided 57mm rocket.

D
Dobryy D. 09.10.20

You can still do that...

setdammage

Description: Installs damage to NUM (1 to 0: 1 - destroyed, 0 - no damage) UNIT unit
Syntax: UNIT setdammage NUM
Example: Soldier Setdammage 0.5 (half damaged)
Note: Destroyed unit can be prescribed setdammage 0, and it will come to life (thus you can restore the destroyed equipment)

A
Atredis 09.10.20

It's easier to put him in life at 0, and as soon as you start playing, he'll explode in a few seconds. This is if for a background in any mission. Either script
tank setdamage 1, activation only to be put will have to.

A
Atredis 09.10.20

Here he went to bed, and remembered the last mission of the UFP in the Campaign of the Cold War.... Oh, how long have I been playing it....
Who remembers that mission, I forgot what it's called. Where Gastowski catches The Lip. By any chance, there aren't a few endings? Because, I personally killed my lip:) because after their soulful conversation during the screensaver, he began to run away, I then just started to play and with a fright that will run shot. Then there was the end, Averon was bombed by nuclear rocket. Now I thought, "Were there other endings there:)

G
GO-shnik 09.10.20

There you can find another missile and bomb it, I did it with the help of the Mi-24, honestly recaptured from the Russians.

G
Gh0sT1391 09.10.20

Atredis, I know about tank setdamage 1, but I use ex"Heat125" camcreate getpos taget to have the effect of hitting the projectile, and when the tank setdamage 1 is used it just buzzes.

D
Dobryy D. 09.10.20

Soldier Setdammage 0.5 (half damaged) - does that tell you four? No?

A
Atredis 09.10.20

No, that's when I grabbed my lip. Is it necessary to kill him? Mb had to be taken somewhere.
I haven't written scripts in a while, but that's what this one should look like.
the most difficult script:
ex "Heat125" camcreate getpos tank
tank setdamage 1
end

G
Gh0sT1391 09.10.20

You don't have to kill your lip. You take the Mi-24, grab the lip, then fly to wet the SCUD.
It is possible and vice versa...

A
Atredis 09.10.20

Why why:) chief of the pindos on the averon have been snone and okay

G
Gh0sT1391 09.10.20

Yes, SKAD is optional, that's why General Guba to wet, because a cool uncle!!!