3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EricTeoRed 10.10.20 06:58 pm

Tea house. (Baldur's Gate 3)

Don't understand. Got to the witch's lair, went down to the dungeon. He lowered the prisoner in the cage. The conversation with her does not start. I go into a room with a portal, the witches are not there. I pass through the portal, get to the coffin of her husband, protected by magic. There's no witches anywhere anyway.
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
sobr21 10.10.20

There's a bug, load the save until the cage goes down, and ALL PARTY move up the stairs to trigger the cut scene with the kargo. She's also a buggy, karga after the cut scene is stupidly worth it, her isi kill.

K
Koluchiy83 10.10.20

sobr21
Which stairs?

s
sobr21 10.10.20

Koluchiy83
After you pass all the yayyy vapors, there will be as if the descent of such to the cage here going down this descent should work a cut scene.

K
Kenuey489 10.10.20

Or you can just start hitting massive spells on the wooden stage between the orb and the cage. As a result of the cutscene will not be, but the apt will continue safely.

K
Koluchiy83 10.10.20

sobr21
Kenuey489
Thank you, I'll try it.

R
Radovid 10.10.20

It doesn't work out.

K
Kenuey489 13.10.20

Radovid
Especially for all who find it difficult to find it:
Spoiler

R
Radovid 13.10.20

Kenuey489
Thank you very much)

S
Sprintin 13.10.20

threw the masuha on the scaffolding and she appeared, threw the web

R
RITCHII 13.10.20

How do you get a wooden door to open? Even I win with charisma - blunts and does not open, the mask put on - only whisper and start to beat their

S
Sprintin 13.10.20

RITCHII
Put the mask on, go through and take it off.
long you shoot, you will become an enemy, but again, in the inventory take off and moustache.
carry them with you, on any more useful.
because after the death of the witch, you can safely put on, gives some kind of look there.

R
RITCHII 13.10.20

Sprintin
I put on the mask - I can not pass, in the door is stuck, passed on the 10th attempt, thought all 4 still first to put))

G
Grozniy 13.10.20

RITCHII
After passing the verification of persuasion, the door though remained in place, but you can pass for it (And without a mask)

S
Space marine286 13.10.20

That's. I'm just like the last gas I've got. And I walk on the bridge for nothing. Once one of all masks worked scene, but at the same time lost. What to do at all?

S
Sprintin 13.10.20

Space marine286
I'm going to get out.

R
RITCHII 13.10.20

Sprintin
How is that? Take the mask in hand and beat?)

S
Space marine286 13.10.20

Sprintin
I've got a shorter understanding. I put on everyone's masks and the video started. I quickly scrolled it and took off the masks to everyone. And all the norms appeared, but she did not resist and I quickly hacked her.

S
Sprintin 13.10.20

RITCHII
masuha, not mask)
massive spells over the wooden bridge, above the screens were already.

s
sTaM1k 13.10.20

After the cat scene I showed that the witch is immortal !

I
Ilya Lyapin 14.10.20

sTaM1k
Is the year of fashion worth it?