3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
roof00 10.10.20 06:58 pm

The game doesn't start. (Genshin Impact)

I go into the launcher, I press to start the game.
The launcher closes and the game does not start, help, do not know what to do (yesterday the game was normal and I played)
Tried to re-set, run on behalf of the administrator and nothing helped, and other ways just do not know
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
LODGER13 10.10.20

A similar problem. Waiting for help!

U
User 1978 10.10.20

It's the same problem.
_main__ Exception[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/Users/user/AppData/LocalLow/miHoYo/Genshin Impact\info.txt 'Traceback (most recent call last):
File "upload_crash.py", line 84, in
File "upload_crash.py", line 53, in upload_crash
File "upload_crash.py", line 23, in get_info
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/Users/user/AppData/LocalLow/miHoYo/Genshin Impact\info

Y
YnRonin 13.10.20

I solved the problem by removing the faceitis anti cheat
If someone has a galloping remove

Y
YnRonin 13.10.20

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I3aaXaNbHm-igAsFwvlCEHr5xyQKO4Wot8TuywsOhxw/edit#gid=0
Or look here

E
Evannnn 13.10.20

YnRonin
thank you very much, helped)

G
Guest 04.11.21

__main__ Exception[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Usuario/AppData/LocalLow/miHoYo/Genshin Impact\info.txt 'Traceback (most recent call last): File "upload_crash.py", line 84, in File "upload_crash.py", line 53, in upload_crash File "upload_crash.py", line 23, in get_info FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Usuario/AppData/LocalLow/miHoYo/Genshin Impact\info.txt '

G
Guest 06.01.22

__main__ Exception[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/Users/PC/AppData/LocalLow/miHoYo/Genshin Impact\info.txt 'Traceback (most recent call last): File "upload_crash.py", line 84, in File "upload_crash.py", line 53, in upload_crash File "upload_crash.py", line 23, in get_info FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/Users/PC/AppData/LocalLow/miHoYo/Genshin Impact\info.txt '

o
old_liquid 09.07.22

Nothing helped, the launcher still does not work, you have to launch the game itself through the file, and update how