3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 10.10.20 06:59 pm

Elite Monst Oceanid (Genshin Impact)

Did anyone go through his solo? Some kind of bastard gradation of complexity. Some elite kick with their eyes closed, 2-3 minutes and ready. And some have to pick up for a long time. For example, this boss calls himself assistants, at the same time 4pc: two rabid squirrels and 2 birds. And if the birds can still be knocked down, the freaking squirrels are constantly restoring their KP. I'm not saying these mobs have an over-fast attack that's knocking you down. It's Chinese.
p.s. Passed his solo. But the effort involved is excessive. The same fiery elite to kill several times easier.
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rin Shirayuki 13.10.20

soulfox
The whole boss of the fight, it's just killing these mobs and that's it. I don't know what's difficult there, the first time I didn't have any problems. Maybe the squad put together a one.
You haven't seen 60 ls in a one-off test, I don't even know how you're going to burn there.

l
levlexa 18.10.20

This Oceanide depends on the random. That light mobs will rep, then some flying uber birds.

K
Kirill Shakun 27.10.20

Electro- Krio 🤷 ♂️ Fishle, Bay Doe, Kaya 🤷 ♂️ No Problems

D
DLSRevan 29.10.20

In standard: Lisa (Electro) needs 50lvl-book-50lvl (weapon), Hill-Barbara (40lv), Frost-Kaya
(freeze unnecessary ground mobs, kill flying)
if you didn't rock persians, weapons, artifacts, oceanide TRATA TIME (brings out any parties below 40-50l)
an example of failure:
Kaya-50lvl,Barbara 40LV, NPS : flying mobs quickly relieve the health of archers, without LYSA (ELECTRO) pass other Persians is almost impossible (which are given according to the plot)

c
casper1k 29.10.20

I don't see any strong bosses in this game at all. Except for the abyss. In the world, all the bosses are out. Even with the starter Persians. If there are no hands, you can whine without end and edge

n
n0zh1k 29.10.20

casper1k
A lot of the party depends, I have not yet knocked out in the abyss Xianlin could not kill the cube. Although there were no problems with other bosses.

s
soulfox 29.10.20

Thanks for the advice, I killed the boss a long time ago and at the moment at least I have done it several times and do not experience any difficulties in killing him. But the first time was really difficult, I was not very lucky and the boss called two squirrels and two flying, plus the team was not the best for the boss - they did not give me anything really because of their quick attack, knocking down, besides frail.

c
casper1k 30.10.20

n0zh1k
I'm electro-cube kill Fishle and Xianlin, I used to kill one Amber)

K
Killer roc killer roc 22.12.20

Rin Shirayuki
OOOOO YAAA !!! THERE IS THERE I BURNED LIKE LAVA))) it was very difficult + at that moment I had weak Persians ... MMMMMM as I remember)))