3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Almaznyy 25.10.19 04:01 am

Successfully you control \"your district?\"

You are the king in your area? Or not? I'm afraid whether you have protein?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Almaznyy 25.10.19

RestlessDreams91
And you're afraid of something?
I'm not afraid.... the Area is controlled (to the extent possible, are in the squad) Questions?

z
zdrastE 25.10.19

Diamond wrote:
I'm not afraid.. the Area is controlled by the..

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 25.10.19

Diamond
I last combatant seen in comelie Gaidai

R
Rolemanser 25.10.19

[Denis]
We when on Kuban have typed that at 22.00 the children to sleep, and if the child is under 18 years of age, without parents him better after this time does not appear, went special units of the public sector in support of the police. We have this summer hosting the show closed, since there is all the fun only started after 23.00.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 25.10.19

Rolemanser
I'm talking about 22:00, too.But we have no patrols were not.On the one hand, it seems that this is correct, but on the other: remember how he walked until late and adolescents are not jealous.I was even 10 years wanted to hang out after 22:00 in summer

L
LIRW 25.10.19

Diamond wrote:
I'm not afraid.. the Area is controlled by the..
Vacation or something started ?
The one who really controls there's something, not sitting on the PG... And where to be in city Hall!
And your control, that does not look like this...

W
Waffen 25.10.19

I have excellent control of your area....4 Life..
Spoiler
Spoiler

M
Mayamenstate 25.10.19

Rolemanser
Me personally to discos because of the nation's path was blocked. Never there was not. Don't even know what it is. No one wanted to have a relationship - it could do. Well, I could do the same. The other thing is when informal relations on the official spread, though not to have them and crossing out 2+2=4 to 5. Officially you can't argue: you don't want to. Only unofficially, so can you. And then you have to.
Although to a degree, never having been anyone at home of classmate, also not the case. Even if the 2nd course you have and it hasn't happened, then clearly you're not wanted. You are superfluous in this system of values, in this mentality. Neither better nor worse, just once. And your knowledge - who needs them? All defines the nation, and knowledge after.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 25.10.19

Waffen wrote:
I have excellent control of your area....4 Life..
Yeah nigga

s
snejen 25.10.19

W
Wing42 25.10.19

Diamond
Diamond wrote:
District control.. (to the extent possible, are in the squad) Questions?
Yes, the question is: what is the game?

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.10.19

Diamond
We have such a long gone by and large. Shkolota the 21st century sitting in the Internet, what sort of showdown the neighborhood? )
Diamond wrote:
District control.. (to the extent possible, are in the squad) Questions?
Yes, there is one: what for?