3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 13.10.20 08:00 pm

Where to get the boards? (Medieval Dynasty)

I can't figure it out.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 13.10.20

trondale
I'm wondering why you should play games and figure it out if you can go to a forum and create a bunch of topics clogging up the forum.

j
joss285 14.10.20

trondale
logs

V
Voin Bob 14.10.20

trondale
In the early stages of the game apparently only steal from the residents at night, at least on the roof of the warehouse put and stolen, but it is not clear when I will populate the inhabitants will not be fascinated by them that in my roof stolen boards?

In fact, it is strange that in the initial village there is no such merchant, although there is a "goat" for sawing logs and there means make and boards, once lying around.

V
Voin Bob 14.10.20

joss285
Well, thank God it's not made of stone.

V
Voin Bob 14.10.20

trondale
Shorter boards can be done in Resources, where Logging and Mines, 4 optional buildings, I immediately put the second level, after the House, when opened 4 buildings and there is already coming under the canopy to the "goat" choose on "E" actions and you are invited to make of log boards, churks for fire and something else. I put the house 3rd level stone, but had to edit the roof on the straw at first, so that the building counted and opened the opportunity to put 3 more additional. When he put the sawmill, and made the boards, he demolished the straw and put it with tiles.

o
olegs1974 01.06.21

KIBERMAX
It is imperative to show off, "how smart I am"! Why then crawl through the forums if you don't need answers? And you know everything ...