3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikKr1 13.10.20 08:00 pm

How I Create a 3D Movie Movie About Red Dead Redemption 2 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hi, I'm creating a fan video about RDR2 and this is the third stage. In the last article I talked about a rough visualization of the idea (this is where cubes work incomprehensible miracles with cubes).

What's next? It's simple - then there is a sawing and transformation. That is, now my task is to replace all those cubes with beautiful models and give them at least some color, so that they can be distinguished from each other, as well as fill the scenes. In a nutshell - we bring beauty.

Desert scene, town. There's still a girl with a laptop in the middle, but she's lost somewhere :D

Explosives, safe, weapons and booze. I think everybody understands where this leads, doesn't it? He he.

Gold, silver, cards, rings - where is Madame Nazar today?

In the next article I will tell and show the most interesting - how the scenes will be filled with the branded beauty of the world RDR2 - surround lighting, textures and pure magic. And now thank you for your attention and stay tuned!
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr_Nem 13.10.20

Is this the type of report from the job?

p
pekabir 13.10.20

The UV sweep is strange on the handle. Is that what it's meant to be?

N
NikKr1 15.10.20

Pekabir
Now I'm just throwing for the view, on the trail stage I'll level everything