3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St_Slave 13.10.20 10:57 pm

What did you do to the police? (Baldur's Gate 3)

Anu confess who killed her for the sake of crafting a rare spear and egg (for sale)? :-) If you talk to her, she doesn't have any regrets. Personally, I finished it off, because on another spear you will not get, and the small left to devour the corpse.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 13.10.20

St_Slave
Applied the skill of training, she did not attack and I just left.

"There is more pleasure than the pleasure of killing - it's a pleasure to keep alive." (c) from James Oliver Carwood's Grizzly.

s
sobr21 13.10.20

St_Slave
Is there a craft?

S
St_Slave 13.10.20

sobr21
First, you find a tree at the wounded dwarf with a larva (which can be crushed), and the edge is taken from the corpse of the sovavod slower. You press the right button on any of these items, choose to "unite" in the open window insert the second object and get a spear

S
St_Slave 13.10.20

Also found a workbench and an anvil with them too can interact, perhaps there are recipes

_
_Mellon_ 13.10.20

St_Slave
And where to find the wounded dwarf?? for the bear I found a dwarf is not something

I
Ilya Lyapin 14.10.20

_Mellon_
on the way, next to the cave

s
shniperson 14.10.20

St_Slave
I thought it was garbage and I didn't even pick it up.
It's breathed.
SpoilerA knew that the game has only one piece of craft, but something did not pay attention to its components

_
_Mellon_ 15.10.20

Ilya Liapin
thank you already found

m
makc11021992 21.10.20

St_Slave
What's the joke of a spear? I sold it) And the bear by the way immediately attacked as soon as I saw. Maybe it's because The Persian doesn't have the skill of talking to animals, but I doubt it's because I first came across it and then on the dwarf!?