3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Balakshin 25.10.19 04:01 am

What became the eight-ball? (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Your opinions
79 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valera-AS aka mAVeRick 25.10.19

And works and educates your little bisnis

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 25.10.19

Cops caught, was given a new sentence for the escape and explosion of the ship the cartel.

G
Genoc1de 25.10.19

I think sitting quietly and not fuss in dirty deeds.

B
BMW3000 25.10.19

He continues to work in his Studio. Although, how he does it with no hands, amazing.

F
FucQ 25.10.19

Think exploded.

G
GTA FANanaT 25.10.19

After the explosion the ship laying low" and not ViaVoice

A
AK 47 25.10.19

One question how is it with those hands managed to blow up the ship?

E
Egor_Pskov 25.10.19

Magic hands means.

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 25.10.19

Drunk...

m
m-r47 25.10.19

eeee I passed the game but with hands he don't remember anything!?!

G
GTAman 25.10.19

They had bandaged, did not notice?

m
m-r47 25.10.19

no, did not pay attention!I know that the place and everything!!!
and though...they had to elbow bandaged????if so I dual the type of sleeves are on the clothes!!!

L
LSD_Videosystem 25.10.19

Perhaps you have heard of the rapper 8Ball...Maybe our hero followed in the footsteps of namesake?

L
LSD_Videosystem 25.10.19

Or they are interested in the leaders of the company for the production of Chinese fireworks,and he is now satisfied with the fireworks in Beijing.Remember,recently in Beijing some high-rise from the fireworks flashed?His work...

E
Egor_Pskov 25.10.19

When was this?

K
King of Groov 25.10.19

8Ball.
The Samuel Jackson Has Kamarajar
Played on the basketball team Liberty Chicken. After nauchnogo case with the installation of fireworks for independence day, bandaged hands, but on our laurels is not stopped, and after graduation found no more place yourself priority in addition to the auto shop. After he was offered a dump cars on order, so it could more or less live like Progressive people he agreed, his services were used by the mafia, who then turned him over to their side, so they had people who could do business with car, and one way or another about it without being traced. In 2003 he was arrested in Los Santos, and sentenced to life imprisonment. Rumor has it that Samuel is a distant relative of CJ producer and a major player in California and Nevada.

E
EL TORO 25.10.19

in GTA Advance the plot I learned that the hands 8Боллу shot mafia for the fact that he betrayed them and saved the life of Mike, the main character

R
RJ_de_Rex 25.10.19

It seems to me stayed after things on the ship, and probably left town - he received from Claude's a decent amount of money. Well, probably continued to work in the automotive subversive activity, or went straight

S
Sulfur 25.10.19

King of Real Groove Reloaded, it does not fit... he's in LSS hands are not bandaged

F
FucQ 25.10.19

You Wikipedia listen more, as well as the gambling.