3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Putnik_Dirar 13.10.20 11:06 pm

Return to camp and death of a companion (Baldur's Gate 3)

In the course of the, one of the partners lay down, and without the opportunity to raise assisted, and the scrolls of rebirth also ended. I thought if they returned to the camp, I could revive it there somehow, but when you press the return button to camp, the game writes "the player can't move to camp now." Thought it because of the peculiarity of the terrain, but trod the whole map, but writes the same thing. How to go back to camp, and where can you find or buy revival scrolls knows anyone?
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Putnik_Dirar 13.10.20

Can the death of a partner be the reason that the game does not let me into the camp and need to revive it first?

a
artenoz 13.10.20

Putnik_Dirar
Scrolls can be bought in the Grove at the Druid, but that you can not jump into the camp - strange, you can see the bug. Because by all logic they can be resurrected after a while (separately, even in one crypt you can find a lychee, which in the camp will then resurrect the already deceased co-members for money).

G
Gigyl 13.10.20

Putnik_Dirar
It was the same situation. If you press on a fire near a mini card, you will not be able to move, because the party is dead, just one move to the camp through the teleport and the lych of the lash. And if you don't have a lych, run through the merchants in search of a resurrection scroll.

P
Putnik_Dirar 13.10.20

artenoz
Gigyl
I tried to go through the teleport to the camp, it turned out, but not to sleep, not to finish the day by the fire I could not, again writes "the player now can not move" etc., etc. Left him with a quick move, not restoring the kp and skill. Probably a bug.
By the way, I found this dead man, talked to him, he said we'd "meet soon," but he wasn't in camp. I'll be looking for revival scrolls.
Although in the grove I'm unlikely to find a merchant, because the plot at the stage of the goblin attack, and in the Grove became deserted. In general, everything is against me))

a
artenoz 13.10.20

Putnik_Dirar
There's also a post of pickers, there's a merchant, you can buy there

P
Putnik_Dirar 13.10.20

artenoz
Thank you)

a
artenoz 13.10.20

Putnik_Dirar
Always please)