3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 13.10.20 11:07 pm

How to remove weapons with endless cartridges? (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

The repack was swung, in the second box in the room of the saves immediately issued a grenade launcher and an assault rifle with endless cartridges. Is that how it should be? And how to make a normal balance, so that there was no contact with such guns to run?
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 13.10.20

Protocol10
If you've chosen a slight complexity, then maybe there's something in the box, I haven't even tried it.
It is unlikely that the ceevas have been built into the repack, if they are all there just removed them and that's it.

P
Protocol10 13.10.20

saa0891
hardcore chose, the same - in boxes weapons with endless cartridges, some coins, etc.

s
saa0891 13.10.20

Protocol10 wrote:
in boxes weapons with endless cartridges, some coins, etc.
So look at the saves, and remove them, they're lying on their face in 952060, he knows the shit on the turnip.

s
saa0891 13.10.20

Protocol10 wrote:
in boxes weapons with endless cartridges, some coins, etc.
So look at the saves, and remove them, they're lying on their face in 952060, he knows the shit on the turnip.

V
Valery_Koshelev 14.10.20

Yes yes, this file in the dlc folder is called re_dlc_stm_1348140.pak 9.69kb weighs

A
Aleksandr Beloshapkin 15.10.20

I went through the 3rd and 2 parts and the temptation to overcome😁

T
Tomas freeze 08.01.21

guys, the whole series of residents is not about cheats, those who are afraid of being caught are better not to start in this series at all, it makes sense in the atmosphere of survival. Yes, there is a frequent shortage of ammunition, but if you do not shoot at everything and shoot in the head and visible places then ammo is enough, at least on easy difficulty. I also downloaded the repack and was horrified by opening the chest, there are some coins, wire cutters, a master key and all at once. I thought to buy a clean face, but thanks to this topic I learned that you can delete one file from the dlc folder and, as I understand it, the game will become clean. and you need to find the master keys yourself according to the plot.

D
Denis g 19.03.21

With pirate xs, apparently to clean files.
With a license - this happens if you buy a "dlts", in which there are all open awards for passing at once.
I took the game on the incentive at a discount, and grabbed this dlts. Razik walked with him, realized that boredom was mortal, went into the properties of the game in incentive and unchecked the box in front of this content.
The next time you enter the game, everything is as expected, the free swag has disappeared. You don't need to delete any files and saves, start a new game too.
Actually, the story is exactly the same as for the second part.