3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nakolnik Legend of Zone 13.10.20 11:11 pm

Suddenly, the reputation has diminished (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I recently had a bug. I got a great reputation at the beginning of the game and never fell. But recently I went to Sidorovich and the reputation for no reason became terrible. I didn't notice the moment when it exactly happened, but it happened sometime before or after I traded with Sidorovich. I've tried to go to other saves where the reputation was still great, but even there strangely the reputation became terrible. Who knows how to solve the problem, please help. Version of the game 1.0006.
I'll be good in advance.
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Georgiy Timoshin 13.10.20

Nakolnik Legend of Zone
This is an anomaly, a common thing for a stalker, it's okay, the main beetle do not pick up))

o
oleg199966 13.10.20

Nakolnik Legend of Zone
I know that bug. Fixed in his fashion. I'm going to throw a restart soon.
The problem is the script task_manager.script.

P.S. more than me minus, maybe you feel better. Still, the mind won't be enough to fix this and other bugs.

K
KillMashine334 13.10.20

oleg199966
They do, because everyone who plays the landfill offers their dealers.

N
Nakolnik Legend of Zone 13.10.20

oleg199966
Ok

N
Nakolnik Legend of Zone 13.10.20

Is there any way to change the save? With some cheats or code changes? I haven't found cheat-mods to change my reputation. I tried to change the code... Well, how I tried... The most brilliant thing that came to mind was to change the extension of the .sav file to .txt... But I couldn't read and change a few hundred thousand lines of 16-bit code;)

How do you do that? In my view - it looks like this:

You open the save with a special program and get a normal readable code. Next in the code there is a prefig of lines where all the data of the save is recorded: location, time of day, player coordinates, contents of inventory and a lot of everything ... And like, I need to find somewhere in all this line where it says data about my reputation, and there, for example, writes:
reputation_lvl = terrible;
So I'm kind of changing:
reputation_lvl = excellent;

Pancake x, maybe it's not done like that at all... Maybe you should redo the scripts ... Well, I just want to get my reputation back.

s
salamander22 15.10.20

Nakolnik Legend of Zone
There's like it's not a bug, as went to the landfill to Sidorovich then you can not return, only after the laboratory in the dark valley on the plot to it can return to

S
SonyK_2 17.10.20

Nakolnik Legend of the zone wrote:
... At the beginning of the game got an excellent reputation... Reputation for no reason has become terrible...
It was like, first great, then terrible, then great again. Many times the game was played, it was on the disk face (1.0004) and on the Gogov (1.0006; got a cheeky, activated the code from the disk). After several times I stopped paying attention to it. As I understood (maybe wrong) if you do not roll good / neutral characters, then correct. The only thing I don't remember is whether it deteriorates if you support any of the groups (Debt, Liberty). Most often played neutral, and when helped by one or the second - reputation did not look.