3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Kazakevich 13.10.20 11:12 pm

Can I turn the camera off when the characters are ult? (Genshin Impact)

Irritating already
5 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yarven1033 09.05.21

The same problem, with the in-game options that should disable automatic scaling ("smart camera in battle" and "auto height adjustment") stupidly do not work! I have already turned them off and set the base camera distance to the maximum, nothing helps - the game constantly shoves the camera in the back of the head of the characters. This is terribly annoying, because it cuts off the view at important moments.

D
DEAD SnAke 09.05.21

As if this is a special camera animation for 5 * and some 4 * characters, an exclusive, so to speak, that distinguishes some characters from others, people pay real money for this. So it is impossible and unlikely to be disabled in the future. However, there is a way to activate the skill without zooming in on the camera ... though I have no idea how exactly this is done. It just worked out sometimes, and with different characters (it is definitely possible with Gan Yu, Hu Tao, Barbara), so this is, although a bug, but common to all Persians. In theory, together with the activation button for the ult, you need to press some other, so that the other performed action does not seem to block the playback of the animation. Something like this.

P
PhysxN 09.05.21

DEAD SnAke wrote:
However, there is a way to activate the skill without moving the camera closer ... but I have no idea
If you stand close to any object (tree, house, wall, etc.), then there will be no cinematic camera

I
Igor Malenik 05.08.21

Has this bug been fixed yet? I have already stuttered constantly to move the camera back manually.

A
Adepte Xiao 08.09.21

DEAD SnAke
If this is not a bug, but you can cancel the animation of the ult if you press Q and Alt at once (on the mobile xs)