3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ayub_Black 13.10.20 11:12 pm

Hostile Ally (Will) (Baldur's Gate 3)

About 8 o'clock of the game happened I had a rather funny bug - one of the allies (Will) the game considers for the enemy. Initially, I thought that he must have been charmed by one of the enemies, but when there was no one left on the field and when Will started attacking my main character, when he passed him, I realized that it was him.

Well, it's logical to kill him and resurrect him, I thought. I kill again and this time I return him to life with a skeleton in the camp, and again the same problem even in the camp includes the mode of combat.

The only solution at this stage is only a rollback of saves, no other way at the moment I could not solve the problem. Have you happened to this and have you not been able to solve the problem in any other way?

3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 13.10.20

Ayub_Black
Maybe he got hooked in a fight by accident.

A
Ayub_Black 13.10.20

Andrei YP
Well, even if I kill him, it shouldn't be a problem, because he's under my control, except that he only tries to hit when you walk past him during a fight.

s
shniperson 15.10.20

Ayub_Black
I have the same thing with the animals I call on. They're under my control, but I'm in battle.
SpoilerWhat is funny, if in the plot, I take in the squad druid, it will automatically become hostile (For is in the form of an animal ).