3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rela1s 13.10.20 11:12 pm

After reinstalling Windows, there was a problem.

Hello world.

I decided to completely format my poor comp and demolish everything.
My characteristics
Windows 10 Pro
Processor - AMD FX (tm)-8120 Eight-Core Processor 3.10 GHz
Video card - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
RAM - 8GB

When you start games, the same Fallout 4, Cities Skyline. Yes, almost all of the errors of ISDone.dll .
I made up my mind.

Now in those games that I played on the middle even calmly I can not play really not as.
Assasin Creed Odyssey played quietly on the medium without any glitches.
Now it flies on a level ground.
Cities Skyline is similar, but then I create a game it loads the map by about 25% and flies out.

Help. What the problem might be.
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 13.10.20

Rela1s
File swap do more. Most likely, the operatives are lacking. A dozen more eats operatives. Processes of all sorts of good stuff. Maybe we should pick up and disable all the excess in the system.

R
Rela1s 13.10.20

Ryazancev, alas

p
pekabir 13.10.20

Rela1s
drive on the bades and reassigned sectors tested? Dayrek X and wood nvidia fresh delivered? didn't turn off the kernels in the system settings? is the system correctly showing the amount of operative?

s
saa0891 13.10.20

Rela1s wrote:
When you start games, the same Fallout 4, Cities Skyline. Yes, almost all of the errors of ISDone.dll .
I made up my mind.
Maybe you just think that you decided it, as already advised above try to increase the swap file, if it does not help, test the RAM, try to move the bar in another slot.

R
Rela1s 13.10.20

saa0891
Pekabir
Ryazancev
Thank you guys for the ideas!
But it turned out to be crazy. I did reset the settings and delete all the files (system recovery or whatever it is called) . Krch all went through))

p
pekabir 13.10.20

That's nice.