3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 14.10.20 06:44 pm

Is it possible to start the game zoned? (Genshin Impact)

Is it possible to start the game zoned? Actually the whole question and if so how? It's just the first game of its kind. Neither mmo nor cooperative has ever been smeared.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr Hops 14.10.20

Morgoth Warrior
Can. By creating a new account ...

c
casper1k 14.10.20

Morgoth Warrior
Why do you start with the beginning of the game? If you're just getting started? I don't see any logic.
Don't forget that you can ban for using a couple of accounts.
Once you started playing, play on the first ak.

N
N7DeathGun 14.10.20

New acc and go

V
Voin Morgota 14.10.20

casper1k
I'm far from new, the dragon brought to the senses, but the pancakes are not left real mobs take out the whole party. Although the level of the fortieth. If you run near the first city, everything is fine, but if the elite go cranes in a hurry. I say did not play such games since the beginning of the mobs on 10 levels above me thought the experience to score, eat zero or run to save it or again slowly.

c
casper1k 14.10.20

Morgoth Warrior
Well, dak farm weed, meat, fish, and make a scaw. Improving guns and artifacts. will damage higher than the hp more. Also collect the stack of norms of Persians. And enjoy life. I generally up to 50 litres passed at the start of the Persians and the norms were. You take Barbara, you're on the hill.

m
mister.and64 15.10.20

Morgoth Warrior
Barbara to help you - all sbbles at once

B
Belezerion 17.10.20

Morgoth Warrior
Start on another server. You enter your acc, choose America instead of Europe (as an example) and the game starts from scratch.

c
casper1k 17.10.20

Belezerion
and you play with hellish ping. Ris tips

D
Danya3 27.12.20

casper1k
in Asia, my ping is even less than in Europe, but I play in Europe

c
casper1k 27.12.20

Danya3
Happens) I know many who have better ping in Asia than on other servers. I wonder what is your ping for euro?

D
DrumOfD 09.12.21

casper1k
I used to be in Yakutsk, in Asia I was about 80, in Europe about 120-150, after moving to Moscow Region I became 30 in Europe.