3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volt123 06.09.19 08:36 pm

The most addictive game

Which game is the most addictive ,forcing us to play day and night without stopping,
For me it is the King's Bounty,Oblivion,Fallout3 ,Dragon Age ,Mass Effect1 and 2
100 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raelsveg 06.09.19

1.) Mass Effect 1 and 2 - I remember the first time played in General could not tear myself away! The game is super.
2.) Fallout 3 - the same with ME. It was especially fun to play towards the end, where in the Citadel you can go and bad Alliance to help :))
3.) Tomb Raider - well, I like puzzles and riddles so I'm like that =)
4.) The Witcher - it was incredibly fun to play primarily because of the plot. Some moments of the game when playing for the first time, just jaw falls to the floor to take even the betrayal of the Order.

R
Reverrius 06.09.19

Any quality RPG.

D
DEviLPr0 06.09.19

Any game with a competent leveling system =), in principle, as rightly said Night Reverrius

J
JerelyMarleCrash 06.09.19

Uh,even to remember something difficult...Fahrenheit perhaps tightened its atmosphere and story.Well, the music was on top.

P
Pavshiy v bezdnu 06.09.19

The most addictive games from the X series: for example X3:Reunion - suck people for years

PS: as for RPG dissent, such high-quality products, like Titan Quest, I can compare with the 8-ply toilet paper - very nice, but you can only use once

R
RyadovoyIgroman 06.09.19

Diablo 2,TES 4:Oblivion,series HALF-LIFE,Gothic 3,Mass Effect,Devil My Cray 4,STALKER-these games during the first pass to go.:)

A
Alximik_ 06.09.19

Mass Effect 2 the third pass, pass again 10.KOTOR I went also 10 times.And never get bored!Dragon Age pass at the same time five characters.Fable, how much is already played, still not bored.Comand & Conquer Generals, Spore...they can play forever.But Sims 3 got bored quickly.

w
wossap 06.09.19

personally, I could not tear myself away from fallout 2,though it was 10 years ago,but still ,still,still)

D
DiLouk 06.09.19

World of Warcraft, his mother...

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 06.09.19

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

R
Reverrius 06.09.19

to Just a Man
as for RPG dissent, such high-quality products, like Titan Quest, I can compare with the 8-ply toilet paper - very nice, but can be used only once
- Titan Quest is a Hack & Slash RPG, and you play a classic role-playing games: Fallout series, Baldur's Gate, SW: KotOR, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Gothic 1-2, Neverwinter Nights 1-2, etc.

D
DartOreLLK 06.09.19

Multiplayer Modern Warfare 2 rules tighten....

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar [neko- 06.09.19

RPG in General.

Was covered the universe of TES for 5 years... =)

K
Kar-Ksen vas Unlay 06.09.19

Was covered the universe of TES for 5 years... =)
Well, I am current with 2008 sucked)

T
Temnoe_Solnce 06.09.19

Yesterday night was held at the friend Heavy rain almost without stopping. Not the best turn-based strategy and RPG that I've played not just allows you to move the passing of an amazing plot for some unknown period of time.

S
Shutnichek 06.09.19

Lineage 2

D
Dryunevich 06.09.19

Lineage 2
Yes, that's because of it, people are gaming nerds, and for days sit in this shit.

h
hlep 06.09.19

HOMM (who what part you like), Heavy Rain, Fallout 2,3

A
Artem Firsov 06.09.19

Grand Theft Auto 4, to break away from it.
Test Drive Unlimited, love her, too.

D
Dryunevich 06.09.19

PES 2010 how lineage 2 works on me