3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iceman-rusia 15.10.20 04:23 pm

What you need to do to play UT3 on the internet (Unreal Tournament 3)

If you can, explain in detail.
110 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corrosion 15.10.20

1. http://forums.playground.ru/unreal_tournament_3/179092/
2. http://forums.playground.ru/unreal_tournament_3/174930/

t
terrapevt 15.10.20

patch 2.1

y
yanka yfukfz 15.10.20

Golly!!!!! 1 Help you play online in Unreal Tournament 3???? I've already downloaded a million patches and my license game is not included in the server and that's it!!! And you can't create it!!! Please help, explain more precisely what to do!!!!????? THANK YOU)

F
Frayherr 15.10.20

Well, a million patches are really unnecessary, the main thing is to put http://forums.playground.ru/unreal_tournament_3/559680/ without it in any way
If the key to the game is licensed and worth this patch, then you should safely connect to the servers))
There is nothing to create, the server is already there. You go into the game, create an account if you don't, then the section of the network game, you take the right mode and click the search, these are the right things for you))

y
yanka yfukfz 15.10.20

I've already downloaded it, but nothing!!!

F
Frayherr 15.10.20

Well I gave a link, it says 2.1
It needs to be rocked.

And version 1.3 is out of date

Here's ag.ru can download it www.ag.ru/files/patches/unreal_tournament_3/34523

y
yanka yfukfz 15.10.20

It says to the fig !!!!)
2.1 Then rocked!

F
Frayherr 15.10.20

am written to the fig of what!!!!)
2.1 Then rocked!

Well, that's all there is.
Have you seen the server search? There you choose the mode in which you want to play and squeeze "search", then look out a bunch of servers and some go. Did you do that?

4uzhuk 15.10.20

I'm like a Lovito.... But PING!!!!! 1500, 2000, 2500 on the old tariff 256, and on the new 999 has not yet tried)

F
Frayherr 15.10.20

I'm like a Lovito.... But PING!!!!! 1500, 2000, 2500 at the old rate 256
Well, ping ping is independent of the tariff, I used to play 64 kbps.
Why such pings can be two reasons:
1 You go to some very distant servers
2 you have a channel clogged (for example, included a toret or other injections)

y
yanka yfukfz 15.10.20

I have a lot of servers, but I can't go into them and create my own, too!!!!!!

F
Frayherr 15.10.20

I have a lot of servers, but I can't go into them.
Why can't you make a mistake?
Or are some files being downloaded?

y
yanka yfukfz 15.10.20

I'm pushing to connect, and he's stupid in one place.

F
Frayherr 15.10.20

it's a country phenomenon.
Then try to connect to the ip address. There is in the menu such a line, called "connect by ip", enter there 195.218.170.242:7771 (the address of the server by everyone's favorite freshmite :D)
then you'll say the result

y
yanka yfukfz 15.10.20

I don't know where???

F
Frayherr 15.10.20

http://pixs.ru/showimage/2222JPG_3411630_392044.jpg
over there on the screenshot the word "connect by ip"
Click and enter the address I wrote in the post above

y
yanka yfukfz 15.10.20

That's not how I do.
I don't have to connect on IP!

t
totktonada 15.10.20

Capdoon, what are you confusing? And yet, I've made comments to you many times, apparently it's useless, unfortunately. You'll write two messages in a row again, instead of editing the previous one, I'll have to post a yellow card to you.

2 Janka
If you have a Russian license, patch 1.3 you also need to make patch 2.1 work correctly
In general, and in general, you need to click on the link and carefully read in the first message the instructions for installation - http://www.ut2.ru/forums/unreal_tournament_3/559680/
And until you do what it says, you can't get on the server.
THE SY
If you call a license something downloaded from the Internet, even though it says a hundred times that it is a license, then you have a pirate key and most servers do not let you in that's why. License - it's when you go to the store, buy a box with a game, and there is a piece of paper with a key. This is me just in case, or there are naive individuals who downloaded the "license" and are surprised.
SY
We are not gods yet, although we are actively working on it.
THE SIES
In the future, try to use the brain a little and not create another theme, and see, maybe there is already one. Not on this one, so on another forum page (see below where is the list of topics, cyphors?

2 Chizhik
Who cares what kind of ping on the old tariff is? Check the new one, if there are problems- we will think. In the meantime, don't clog up the topic.

y
yanka yfukfz 15.10.20

about the box with the game it's all over))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I set 1.3 and 2.1, but I still can't go in!!!
I read all the topics but I didn't understand how to play online (((

t
totktonada 15.10.20

How do you try to get in the servers? What are you doing?