3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 15.10.20 04:24 pm

What items to give Gayle? (Baldur's Gate 3)

Read in wiki that:
Silvanus' idol contains enough weaves for Gayle to take advantage of them.
The strange book we found - "Taya Necromanence" - has enough interweaving to interest Gayle.
The sword of justice has enough weaving for Gayle to absorb them.
There are enough interweavings in the iron flask to interest Gayle.
The staff of the crown is powerful - it has enough weaving to interest Gayle.
I didn't take it myself.
2-Sword of Justice where is he?
3-What's a flask? (maybe I sold it?)
4-Staff Kron (where to take?)
Is there anything else? And then in dialogue with him constantly:
I am." I have an object for you."
He's." Go here"
I am." But I won't give it to you"!!!!?????
14 Comments
Sort by:
l
lewe0fun 15.10.20

sword of justice at the paladin, over the mountain to the west of the Druid grove

G
Grozniy 15.10.20

The book, after putting a stone in it, was able to give Gayle

C
CrazyDuchess 15.10.20

C
CrazyDuchess 15.10.20

The flask will be in the chest, so do not forget the snatches and Asstarion to grab, although magic can be banged. There is an option to uncork the flask... Don't krch

C
CrazyDuchess 15.10.20

Staff Kron can be found in the lair of the karga, in the location of the Tea House.

r
raspisnoy1 15.10.20

CrazyDuchess
lewe0fun
Atp. shorter should be climbed as in DOS2 ...

r
raspisnoy1 15.10.20

Grozniy
It's the same. Pontu 0 if you've snub... Now I'm a bazaar with corpses.

r
raspisnoy1 15.10.20

CrazyDuchess
Staff Kron can be found in the lair of the karga, in the location of the Tea House.
I understood. forgot that I had renegotiated the contract with three ogens and did not trumpet the horn (could take out)... readak))

G
Grozniy 15.10.20

CrazyDuchess
The Staff of The Crown is the staff of the witches? In the tea house only found it, in its description there is still a "Plot object." Only there's no dialogue with Gayle about him.

C
CrazyDuchess 15.10.20

Grozniy
Krch, I'm in the game right now.
Yes, Crohn's Staff is the Witch Staff. Maybe you've got a bug, because I'm having a dialogue with him. You had a cat scene with him, where he was talking about all this mural with artifacts, didn't you?

r
raspisnoy1 15.10.20

Add. (Purely my imho). In the alpha, he knocked the sword off the false paladin A. And fed it to Gayle... one fig no one with my gang fumbles in combat weapons- especially in two-handed swords. So I think it does not tear in the first part and you can exhale.

S
St_Slave 15.10.20

This two-hander is the best thing to give Laesel. In addition, it can impose 24 hours of protection on any character

r
raspisnoy1 15.10.20

Laesel is not in the party (take only for the quest)

m
makc11021992 27.10.20

raspisnoy1
I do not know, I like, especially when from the dungeon climbing on the roots of the tree "went down" to his camp, or monsters (again dungeons) from the aftershocks pushed not aside and to the camp is also good)