3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 15.10.20 07:38 pm

Will there be a pirate? (Mortal Shell)

Has the royal platform always been famous for the plums of the game and pirated versions? Is it worth waiting for such a version in this case?
40 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 15.10.20

look-look
Ronni1989
mangol335
Alexbell13
The game appeared today on torrents and yes, the installer weighs 7.40 GB. Khatab has a 4.5 repack. The installed game weighs 11 GB, as stated in Steam:

The EGS apparently had a 40GB bug, and about an identical size with the beta - read that the beta initially had all the content, but it was simply blocked so as not to cut.

R
Ronni1989 15.10.20

FallenGhost
Thank you.

F
FallenGhost 15.10.20

Ronni1989
Started to pass already?

R
Ronni1989 15.10.20

FallenGhost
No, it's still set.

v
vordos 15.10.20

The game has already come out jubilant lord!

D
Danrock 15.10.20

FallenGhost
something very inflated demands, for such a game, in a belted

F
FallenGhost 15.10.20

Danrock
It's possible. I play on my bucket - Phenom X4 955, GTX 660, 5 GB RAM on minimum graphics settings in 1080.

C
CryteK 15.10.20

Alexbell13
I think you should take a Russian textbook and give them a sniff of you.

A
Alexbell13 15.10.20

Crytek
you can calculate the load for each supporting structure for a 20-storey house no
? And I can, to each my own, so sit and keep quiet, smart pancake.

P
Podvipodvertov 15.10.20

Alexbell13
Man agrees! The main thing is to be able to read and write to express a thought. You read my sentence, and you know what it's about, don't you? And literacy has long been necessary to bolt put, in general I believe that in schools children should be stupidly taught to read and write, and all, do not fig head in-depth nonsense to score!

A
Alexbell13 15.10.20

Podvipodvertov
In that every now and then, that in the same Russian I always had a firm 3 was not given to me, but the exact sciences were always given more than good, I say that you can not all under one comb to row, everyone has his own mindset someone who is not in one soaked in two pages of text will not make a mistake, but 2/2 on the campaign believes, and someone all the formulas of the soprano or matana by heart remembers but in the word can still make 4 mistakes I'm the second one, so let's ask for more no bumps, or you see yourself as a schoolboy.

A
Alexbell13 15.10.20

Podvipodvertov
I didn't say to you.

A
Alexbell13 15.10.20

Crytek
In that every now and then, that in the same Russian I always had a firm 3 was not given to me, but the exact sciences were always given more than good, I say that you can not all under one comb to row, everyone has his own mindset someone who is not in one soaked in two pages of text will not make a mistake, but 2/2 on the campaign believes, and someone all the formulas of the soprano or matana by heart remembers but in the word can still make 4 mistakes I'm the second one, so let's ask for more no bumps, or you see yourself as a schoolboy.

S
SD-061 15.10.20

Alexbell13
I agree, to shit on the Internet for errors in the letter is nonsense.

J
Johny Kirpich 15.10.20

also downloaded a recycle from the hutab. Russian language is present, but it is not needed in principle, because still nothing is clear, everything seems to be competent, but the letters themselves and the menus are very small. On the mouths of 2060 super, the 7,800-x sd in FHD all goes to ultra default, doesn't lag, doesn't twitch. 2 hours of play, flight normal, without critical errors, there are pieces of body drowning in textures, sometimes enemies get stuck in the trees or you are behind the wall and they are there trying to beat you.

M
Magnum 500 15.10.20

As a game in general, worth a try?

K
Kvasilich 15.10.20

Magnum 500
Fans of games Miyazaki-san can try, but carefully - from DS there is nothing but a similar Dark-fantasy style, though it is in some ways more like Demons sols, and then with a stretch. The fighting is rather similar to, forgivable, Lordsofsefolen - it feels very viscous and cottony. Tactical capabilities are minimal - weak and swivel-blocking, enemies of the same type, locations inexpressive - both visually and structurally, without cuts and normal navigation (develop on the brain to knock on the labyrinthine leveezing and lack of map). He passed only two or three elbows and a couple of bosses, but the enthusiasm is too good... In short, you can take, but preferably at a discount and certainly not on the dog4 for 1800 wooden.

Z
ZaleXL 15.10.20

The game weighs 11g, and in the description 40

M
Magnum 500 15.10.20

Kwasililic
Yes what a dog4, pirate on the comp except)) Thank you for the review

k
kakuwonok 15.10.20

Kwasililic
This character never has money and he only in the themes of hacking grazes, and you're pro him, you can "take" move)