3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kellandro 26.10.19 03:22 am

The ending of the additions to the Hearts of Stone (spoiler alert) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, I would like to talk about your chosen version of the ending and the impact on them of your decision.

As I understand it - there are only two:
1). Geralt allows About'Dima to kill Algirdas, thus finally giving the demon a favor.
2). You ask for O'Dima leave Algirdas, agree to play a game on the soul (on the terms of Mephistopheles) and save the background of Everica from death.

But!
In addition you do not time it becomes the choice:
a). One of the two brothers-owners of the auction house to maintain
b). Take the House Borsodi together with the will, or give the paper to one of the brothers.
in). Leave the Purple Rose miss von Marek that she continued to live in a transcendent world, or pick a flower, releasing the restless spirit free.
g). Well, of course, the final choice between Mephistopheles and Faust, um, that is, between About'Dimom and Algirdas.

It seems that all. Tell us how you completed the game, what choices did and how it affected the plot.
And, of course, podelites experiences after passing.
53 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALIEN4 26.10.19

Brothers both killed anyway, for what it's dialogues was conducted, the house give Olgerd,rose took were sent to rest wife,Olgerd decided to save, can't solve the riddle O Dima, not enough time (((

k
kellandro 26.10.19

Actually, I would like to talk about your chosen version of the ending and the impact on them of your decision.

As I understand it - there are only two:
1). Geralt allows About'Dima to kill Algirdas, thus finally giving the demon a favor.
2). You ask for O'Dima leave Algirdas, agree to play a game on the soul (on the terms of Mephistopheles) and save the background of Everica from death.

But!
In addition you do not time it becomes the choice:
a). One of the two brothers-owners of the auction house to maintain
b). Take the House Borsodi together with the will, or give the paper to one of the brothers.
in). Leave the Purple Rose miss von Marek that she continued to live in a transcendent world, or pick a flower, releasing the restless spirit free.
g). Well, of course, the final choice between Mephistopheles and Faust, um, that is, between About'Dimom and Algirdas.

It seems that all. Tell us how you completed the game, what choices did and how it affected the plot.
And, of course, podelites experiences after passing.

A
ALIEN4 26.10.19

Brothers both killed anyway, for what it's dialogues was conducted, the house give Olgerd,rose took were sent to rest wife,Olgerd decided to save, can't solve the riddle O Dima, not enough time (((

k
kellandro 26.10.19

IMHO
Actually really only solves the last choice: O'Dim/background Everek, all the rest is nonsense. Although ataman said that if he bring Home Borsodi with documents - they will sell the room used for the auction, and the money will donate to the orphanage (or is it?) - it's kind of an important and pleasant event, even though it solves nothing in the end.

I would like to know, what decides a choice to take a rose to leave her. I thought that Algirdas could try visit to the woman in the picture, and at least talk to her, so the flower was left in their fragile hands, refusing to accept the gift. But in the final scene there is no hint, sorry.

Chose positive final, because strong and smart Algirdas makes me respect and affection. Moreover, as I think he is a victim in this story. The demon took advantage of his desperation since he wanted to separate with his beloved, and left literally begging. Algirdas did not the best way to give my brother's life in exchange for one's own happiness, for which he paid.
But the fee was never as severe. He not only gained nothing - he had just lost. Witold - by agreement blood, the wife - because of the dark magic of the demon that destroyed all the feelings in the soul of a young nobleman. Even the least - found wealth brought him no joy, no satisfaction.

k
kellandro 26.10.19

ALIEN4
Go to the house, which is seen in the distance. In the house - directly to the mirror (this is the clue). Will be in a location with lots of mirrors and staircases. Seek a mirror, which is impossible to break. Water. Middle location of the fountain, but no water. But the far wall to break Aardam out and gush of life-giving moisture. Further - saver.

k
kellandro 26.10.19

IMHO
Actually really only solves the last choice: O'Dim/background Everek, all the rest is nonsense. Although ataman said that if he bring Home Borsodi with documents - they will sell the room used for the auction, and the money will donate to the orphanage (or is it?) - it's kind of an important and pleasant event, even though it solves nothing in the end.

I would like to know, what decides a choice to take a rose to leave her. I thought that Algirdas could try visit to the woman in the picture, and at least talk to her, so the flower was left in their fragile hands, refusing to accept the gift. But in the final scene there is no hint, sorry.

Chose positive final, because strong and smart Algirdas makes me respect and affection. Moreover, as I think he is a victim in this story. The demon took advantage of his desperation since he wanted to separate with his beloved, and left literally begging. Algirdas did not the best way to give my brother's life in exchange for one's own happiness, for which he paid.
But the fee was never as severe. He not only gained nothing - he had just lost. Witold - by agreement blood, the wife - because of the dark magic of the demon that destroyed all the feelings in the soul of a young nobleman. Even the least - found wealth brought him no joy, no satisfaction.

k
kellandro 26.10.19

ALIEN4
By the way brothers do not have to kill both. Don't know what will happen if you choose thick, but if you support someone who helped you to set RAID in the Treasury - can agree: the house is taking you, and give him the paper. Then he invites you to come in and the auction house, if you need to sell valuable belongings.

k
kellandro 26.10.19

ALIEN4
Go to the house, which is seen in the distance. In the house - directly to the mirror (this is the clue). Will be in a location with lots of mirrors and staircases. Seek a mirror, which is impossible to break. Water. Middle location of the fountain, but no water. But the far wall to break Aardam out and gush of life-giving moisture. Further - saver.

s
spirtney_beers 26.10.19

kellandro
Yes, but the auction after that will not go... I'm already half an hour around the cut circles...
by the way, after finishing the DLC you can go to Shani. she's in her house... and the statue of count Romilly can be dismantled

A
ALIEN4 26.10.19

kellandro
Thank you !!!!

k
kellandro 26.10.19

ALIEN4
By the way brothers do not have to kill both. Don't know what will happen if you choose thick, but if you support someone who helped you to set RAID in the Treasury - can agree: the house is taking you, and give him the paper. Then he invites you to come in and the auction house, if you need to sell valuable belongings.

k
kellandro 26.10.19

spirtney_beers
Then Geralt will have a pleasant meeting with the Demon, but the loot is worth it. I still liked the old new points. Very cool look.

s
spirtney_beers 26.10.19

kellandro
Yes, but the auction after that will not go... I'm already half an hour around the cut circles...
by the way, after finishing the DLC you can go to Shani. she's in her house... and the statue of count Romilly can be dismantled

k
kellandro 26.10.19

ALIEN4
Not at all, good luck to you!

A
ALIEN4 26.10.19

kellandro
Thank you !!!!

R
RisingofTheFall 26.10.19

spirtney_beers
how to disassemble it, if Triss has vanished?

k
kellandro 26.10.19

spirtney_beers
Then Geralt will have a pleasant meeting with the Demon, but the loot is worth it. I still liked the old new points. Very cool look.

N
Norman Bates 26.10.19

RisingofTheFall
The same as understand swords, armor and other skins.

k
kellandro 26.10.19

ALIEN4
Not at all, good luck to you!

R
RisingofTheFall 26.10.19

spirtney_beers
how to disassemble it, if Triss has vanished?