3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saldaev 15.10.20 07:39 pm

When memory modules are inserted, the computer starts squealing!!!

When memory modules are inserted, the computer starts squealing, WHY?
24 Comments
Sort by:
i
ivaleon1 15.10.20

Cut down the comp rather !!! can burn (a friend burned 1) !!!! you just didn't put them in tight !!! Put all the rest and that all the fasteners are snapped!

S
Saldaev 15.10.20

Inserted and moved many times, and there are other options?

L
Le Shiffre 15.10.20

different squeaks denote different computer problems
It squeaks then differently: (for Award BIOS) Continuous signal. The power supply is faulty. 1 short. No errors were found. Two short ones. Minor errors have been found. On the screen there is an offer to enter the CMOS Setup Utility program and fix the situation. Check the reliability of the railings in the hard drive and motherboard connectors. Three long ones. Keyboard controller error. Overload your computer. 1 long q 1 short. Problems with RAM. 1 long to 2 short. The problem with the graphics card is the most common malfunction. It is recommended that you pull out the board and re-insert. Also check the monitor connection. 1 long to 3 short. There was an error in the initialization of the keyboard. Check the quality of the connection of the latter with the connector on the motherboard. 1 long to 9 short. There was an error in reading data from the permanent memory chip. Overload your computer or overshase the contents of the chip. 1 long repetitive. Incorrect installation of memory modules. 1 short repetitive. Problems with the power supply. Try to remove the dust accumulated in it.

A
Alex_Cra2y 15.10.20

Is the needle of the modules the same as that of the mother's connectors?

S
Saldaev 15.10.20

I have a long and two short

S
Saldaev 15.10.20

and if I put the current new modules they work

A
Alex_Cra2y 15.10.20

Some modules from different manufacturers conflict with each other. For example Samsung (I don't know, but they say so), but Hunix works normally with other brands
Write what you've had and what you've put. Their x-ki and their mother too

S
Saldaev 15.10.20

were NCP and Hunix, and put the Kingstons on the gig, and before that two boards were also on the gig, decided to make 4, put even three still squeaks

L
Le Shiffre 15.10.20

Saldaev did you read what I wrote?

S
Saldaev 15.10.20

Alex_Cra2y do you think we should change?

A
Alex_Cra2y 15.10.20

Well, you get 3 boards from different manufacturers, although it is advised not to interfere with them at all. You decide, maybe it will help

S
Saldaev 15.10.20

I'm going to go out and change the Kingstons to the Hunix, maybe it's going to help.

S
Saldaev 15.10.20

that's not really learned about the acceleration of the processor, how to do it? What does that give?

i
ivaleon1 15.10.20

well done through bios is best, and gives it a performance gain)

Here's the article
http://www.overclockers.ru/lab/20066.shtml

S
Saldaev 15.10.20

How much easier?

i
ivaleon1 15.10.20

Write what your car is worth? Can disperse and unnecessary! (the most so is not a safe case)

C
Champion-HL 15.10.20

What's not safe.

S
Saldaev 15.10.20

I'm going to take up the first topic, I've changed the problem to Hunix, maybe who else will give advice?

i
ivaleon1 15.10.20

Champion-HL

Well, I'm at a friend in practice made sure of it! ))

Saldaev

mmmm and writes you that amount of memory that's worth?

S
Saldaev 15.10.20

yes, two gigs regularly pulls