3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 15.10.20 07:40 pm

Online questions (Gran Turismo Sport)

Guys, in the sport played more than 200 hours, but online climbed only this week and immediately surfaced a few questions and misunderstood
1) Online available only three races during the week? Is it all online? The races are very short. I saw on the streams of the race with Pete's Feet, where are they?
2) What if I don't want to participate in these three races?
3) How to farm money at all? Now for the race on cars gr.4 in Spa for the victory from pole and completely clean race gives only 57,000 credits. Is that it? The singles awards and then more
9 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 15.10.20

And the main thing is that for the with fines??? The opponent knocks me off the track - I am given a fine for violation of the boundaries of the track. It is ok?

S
SergoDzhan 15.10.20

william1992
Yes, that's why I left her. So the infusion of three months ago, when I started the game.
1) Yes, 3 races. but one usually with pit stops was, albeit a short
2) Wait for next week. There's nothing you can do.
3) I farmed in a professional league, there was still n900 or n1000 was. There's still a price tag of more than 100,000 credits or a condition. In general, the Autodromo Nazionale di Monza. It's not a good thing, N300-n400, and it's been quiet for 17 minutes. 130,000 loans. Then they added a race on a small red bull, a car and a track. also 130,000 loans seems to have been. But you drive in 11 minutes in a light.

w
william1992 15.10.20

SergoDzhan
To be honest, I'm a little dnused from the amount of prize money online. Well, and strains the constant expectation of the race. You have 20 minutes to play - run the console, start the game, and the race in 15 minutes just starts.
Strange online, to be honest. Solid restrictions

S
SergoDzhan 15.10.20

william1992
When I participated in the championships, the hour which, too, not particularly prize money gave) Come on, the game is more sharpened under tight restrictions and beautiful photos, maybe with the 7th part will be better)

w
william1992 15.10.20

SergoDzhan
Of course, but if they don't announce any more races before the consoles are released, I'll take the xbox.

S
SergoDzhan 15.10.20

william1992 Honestly, I don't complain much about the forse of the horaizen, but I would have taken something for the son of a

w
william1992 15.10.20

SergoDzhan
And I'm a wild fan of both Forz twigs. But in terms of racing, this generation of Japanese console has disappointed nowhere else

S
SergoDzhan 15.10.20

william1992
I didn't play in person, but I watched the video. I just do not like that the machines do not have a ceiling, as in TDU, and there in principle any machine can do 400 km. There is no significant difference in the characteristics of the car, as in Crew. Maybe I'm wrong, but as the video did not turn on, so immediately came across. You drive 400 km/h on Koenigsegga and then you pass the Merz SL 65, or worse than the Jaguar D-type. Well, that's game to be honest. For some it is a plus, as choose your favorite car and drive, ride for fun. But I'd like to have a more grounded tuning.

w
william1992 15.10.20

SergoDzhan
Well, Horaizn is purely for the fan)