3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 15.10.20 07:42 pm

Pvp Tournament for Tz Juniors (9 lvl:) (Diablo 2)

All good time of day friends!
The theme will be relevant for heavy core players, but also to our friends with a soft core, we too will be happy!
There was supposed to be a short story about how I tried to organize something like this last season, but who cares about reading it.
So, a few guys are already coming up with whom and how they will fight, one person even actively PR this, completely new topic among the games of the hts, after a few days ago I proposed a day event in a discord group.
There's a pvp on the hc and the price for you is too high, your enchantment. (c)firk
It is for this reason that the pvp will occur characters 9 lealy.
I do not demand any contributions, sponsorship is also not required yet, except that everyone will like it and many will want to repeat the given competition.
The prize is the only winner, from me personally, rune Lo on the htz, or on the software, at the request of the winner.
On the rules, we can discuss. It seems to me that there are other restrictions besides the fact that only characters of 9 lvl are allowed to participate)
In combat, as in any fire pvp, it is forbidden to drink potions except mana, lift objects and yuzap the shrines, run away to the city or other location.
But the organization of duels will already depend on the number of participants. Ideally, I would like to assemble a line of duels for departure (htz:) Going to the final, but that's how it's going to go.

Only 9 Leavel characters are allowed. Duels will take place at the norm, in the presence of the moderator pvp, if there is one, or I will act as an arbitrator. All participants will be able to keep their loot by giving a pre-lock to the referee of the duel:)
Preliminary tournament date: 14-16.08.2020

All comers are asked to sign up in the format:
Account
character's nickname
character class

All a nice game!

Upd:
Tournament rules:
1. Only characters of 9 lead are allowed.
2. In combat it is forbidden to drink potions except mana, to raise objects and to climb the shrines, to run away to the city or other location.
Participants are not allowed to use charms in their inventory.
4. It is forbidden to use Skill Sacrifice, whether it is a persian skill or obtained from a smoot.
5. It is forbidden to use a smoot with Slow Target mod.
6. Only characters who have not passed the complex normal, tobish without the rank of Destroyer/Conqueror/Guardian are allowed
The rules are fixed.
The date may be a little biased at the request of the participants, but the tournament will pass in one way or another, even if only two people come:)

The list of participants:
1. Mantal/BEPHUTE_DEHbrU/bash-varvor
2. afworbl/roma_zil/Druid
3. svidetelireseta/PutYouDown/Ama ili Barb
4. bazanow/iamviktor_ama/Amazonka
5. jiujitsu/gulfstre[m]/Assasin
6. Simonid/Spencer_xx/Barbarian
7. ya_hapau/ARGAZM/Necromancer
8. Htdtyfyn/soso-ty/assassin
9. 3m_hc/nJleTKa/Sorc
145 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 15.10.20

Rivnyanyn, how! it would be interesting to check the bilds. at least just names. but it's better, of course, with the smack)))

T
T-Fox 15.10.20

Obsessed
There are three popular builds. I think it's the coolest. But, alas, I'm in the way of a break. We need 11 chews and 20 litres. It's harder to buy them than it is to buy them on the kk. Even if so, still do not participate in the battle, where a limited set of current characters. I once got into a move where everyone was waving in straight straights. What do you think the obvious character had an advantage over everyone?.. That's right, the one who wore the three.

S
SifLao 15.10.20

Roughly counted. to stuff in the barn 20 medium charms 15hp/mp/ar, 12 jewels 14md, a bunch of ethereal gray guns; Hold a bunch of charms to 3 acts and swing them to 8 litres (malus and gibbin) - you need 150-250h continuous nap. During the same time you can collect on 2-3 ingigms)

It would be much more fun to limit the clothes for such a tournament. For this is no longer a tournament for the sake of a fan, but a super-nerd tournament) Well, the menu of characters would be wider with such conditions.

O
Obsessed 15.10.20

We need 11 chews and 20 litres
T-Fox, you're organically thinking, ask Firk, he'll teach you how to play Mr. Outside! ;D
That's cool.. I was just wondering who's meaner with all the equals, Tiger Strike or Sacramento. ))

T
T-Fox 15.10.20

Obsessed
With common equals sakri of of of thes. With the right smack-beat, the asska punch will be once of 15-20 kicks kickom (Ar big). Pal with 6-8 times, if (asska also packed), but the dmg fell higher at times.

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 15.10.20

It is obvious that the players with the software are in a losing position, because they have nothing on the hts. We need charms, jewels, which the htz-player shaft. And it turns out the situation as in an anecdote:

Gaza. An Israeli tank is slowly following an Arab. The Arab is shooting back. Finally, his machine gun falls silent. The tank stops. The lid opens. From there climb a Jew and says:
You don't shoot???
"The potrons are over," the Arab replies.
I can sell it.

If there was any restriction on the buildings or the characters themselves, such as only casters, or only barbarians, the chances would be relatively equal. Or duplicate the same tournament on the software, but in this case the winners can be two. Otherwise, the player from the software will see what is happening as a game of chess with a pigeon, which all the pieces demolished, the board robbed and flew away. And then he told everyone he won.

[
[[gmr]] 15.10.20

T-Fox
Volodya, the well-dressed smiter devotes both))) Nigati.

O
Obsessed 15.10.20

Asska punch will be once of 15-20 strikes kickom (Ar big)
T-Fox, why? do you have a dephuty or a high lof? "Ar" - AR?

T
T-Fox 15.10.20

[[gmr]]
unfortunately, the smither has no place to take flat damage. OV, by the way, is also very weak on the 9 lvla. maybe try to bet on crashing a 35% stick, but I clearly doubt that anything will come out of it.

Obsessed
Defa is a lot in anc armore and aura def. If the assca does not take 2 angels of the ring, the chances are even minuscule to punch.

N
Navos 15.10.20

Vlld Paladin with smite/sacrifice and leadcrow on swap will put any melee charm up flippers, no chance. Ranged charms with a spare equip in the stesh, can also outplay.
This is a small hint in which way to Google.

T
T-Fox 15.10.20

Well, the tournament can be renamed the Battle of Piladina .) mission complite

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.10.20

The conclusion, ksta, is obvious and made by firk's grandfather. Returning the good old American traditions and forbid the Negro to appear in the Bloodmoor - vual, now participants can quietly think about what kind of bild of the huge variety to build for the tour.

N
Navos 15.10.20

In general, vlld can be made level 12, in order to expand the arsenal of skills. Western colleagues play and such vlld. But here as the TS will decide.

[
[[gmr]] 15.10.20

T-Fox wrote:
but I obviously don't think anything of that will come out of it.
And make no mistake, everything has already been checked.
T-Fox wrote:
If the assca doesn't take 2 angel rings
Which are 12 lvl))

O
Obsessed 15.10.20

T-Fox, about 12 req lvl angelika already written ) but on 12 ll already another choice of smoot, and I have forgotten everything

T
T-Fox 15.10.20

[[gmr]]
That's what I thought.

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.10.20

kot-stargazer
And you think, some dudes who have never played in d2 at all - they wrote this game!

R
Rivnyanyn 15.10.20

I'll set everyone to write off:)
The initial task of this event - to attract people from software to htz (a couple of people have already moved to us, because the software is boring to farm already, and the pvp is not yet:) and a little dilute the pvm onley gameplay on the htz, not someone to sell something.
To be honest, I didn't really think about balance when I created the theme. And it's unreal to think through everything, imho.
Judging by the comments I can already see that it is worth making some rules.
So:
1. Participants are not allowed to use charms in their inventory.
2. Participants who choose the paladin class are prohibited from using Sacrifice Skill.
3. It is forbidden to use the slow Target mod.
We can talk about the necrosis's golem. Class is already limited in such a pvp, is it necessary to amputate it?
Added a theme cap

m
minovalo 15.10.20

Pvp is already limited in such a pvp
*fixed*

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 15.10.20

Nu go zapiwus wtole

*Mantal/BEPHUTE_DEHbrU/bash-varvor

Nada toka na hccl taxi kak-to organizovati do hell 4a i potom ewe dotawit svitok sojrat. Esti takaya vozmojnost?