3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gnolder 15.10.20 07:45 pm

Management (Microsoft Flight Simulator)

It is not clear control, the buttons are full but there is nothing to be clear, the training of something not informative is not clear what is not clear
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gnolder 15.10.20

The plane for some reason moves barely, how to make it managed with responsiveness of the moment as others on streams and video, and then so slowly cooks and with a delay reacts to the key pressing something wrong in the game

G
Gnolder 15.10.20

In general, the problem is that the steering wheel is controlled slowly and does not return to its original position, turned to the right he slowly turns it let go and he remained turned to the right side, which is not so, nothing changed as set and launched everything on the standard

G
Gnolder 15.10.20

It's like flying guys, not-managed planes, that I have one such problem? Why the steering wheel moves slowly and does not return to its original position, because of this the game is not playable simply.

B
Bombardirovschik 15.10.20

Gnolder
Fly on the controller. it's just like a gta stupid.

b
bobsu 15.10.20

Normally everything is tuned and flies... assign correctly the axis, put linearity at -50%... To select the buttons in the settings filter set - EVER...

J
Jay C 15.10.20

Guys, can you somehow invert the camera? To turn it to the right, so it turned to the right.

n
neoTT 24.05.21

I want to help many people and share the idea of ​​how by removing the springs on the Logtech G27, you can smoothly control the plane without a keyboard and controller