3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marilyn43 15.10.20 07:48 pm

problems with stickers (Need for Speed (2015))

when I choose a sticker, or at all choose on which part of the car to stick a sticker, I can not do anything, neither change the sticker, nor get out of the sticker mode, and generally get out, only save the skin I can. Tried to reinsteas the game, did not help
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoXtrot777 15.10.20

Marilyn43
There's a need to deal with the buttons. I also saw first when I went from adding stickers to editing a separate sticker mode.

F
FoXtrot777 15.10.20

I have another problem with stickers. From the first day of the game's release, I perform daily tasks and open new stickers, and if at first the game opened one sticker a day for three tasks, after some patch there the game began to open three stickers a day for each job. Lately, I've been suspicious that there are so many stickers in the game. I went to the editor and found that I have some stickers open 2-3 times (in the editor 2-3 identical stickers). It is ok? Has anyone opened all the stickers, how many of them all?

W
WWQ 15.10.20

FoXtrot777
the developer said that in addition to the standard stickers, there are 150 bonus (for the daily) and 2 for pre-order.
for pre-order fufel...
On some standard ready-made skins there are unique stickers, which are nowhere else to be found.
For example leopard skin for S2000

F
FoXtrot777 15.10.20

WWQ
I had to open it any more, and he still writes "rep and sticker" after each job. Maybe it's just a game, and I haven't opened anything for a long time.

W
WWQ 15.10.20

FoXtrot777
It will write so even when you open everything, nothing will be added.

M
Master33220 15.10.20

I can see people pasting cars in the anime. How do I do that?

h
henkai 15.10.20

Master33220
I looked at the skin, in general, they make these anime stickers out of a bunch of other little ones, they reduce and decorate them, I do not know how, but they literally make beautiful masterpieces of shit and sticks