3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Markovnik333 15.10.20 07:50 pm

Bug in the quest "And I was there, honey beer drank" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On the quest I have to have fun on the market, and one of the entertainment should be a game of guinth with lows. They should be sitting at a round table in the street, but there's no one there. I don't have any saves until the start of the quest. I was even ready to score on all the addition and pass the game without it, but I can not even leave the wedding, because the spirit of von Everek does not let me. Is there a way to reboot the quest or skip it? Or is there a cheat on Spawn's needy lows? Or maybe there's a noclip to get hold of them if they fell through the textures? If not, you will have to start the passage anew (Thank you in advance.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexxProAktiv 15.10.20

Markovnik333
Can you elaborate on the game license? Used the console? What are the fashions worth?
Do you think that people should wonder what might have happened, this or that?

M
Markovnik333 15.10.20

LexxProAktiv
I'm playing for licenses. Only the school of Plotwa is worth the mods. The console was used a couple of times, to issue items that did not know where to get.

L
Lex-one 15.10.20

Markovnik333
Didn't you give yourself a gwent card?

a
airstorm 15.10.20

Markovnik333
Markovnik333 wrote:
have to start the passage anew (Thank you in advance.
The game makes a lot of automatic saves. You can download more earlier, for example, when you just get out of the crypt with Witold.
The company of cardholders sometimes disappears after: performing a quest with the search for a dog and a fire swallower or the same fight "where is there a dryn some?!" - there is such a bug. We have to go through the quest anew - from the beginning.
Markovnik333 wrote:
Only The School of Plotwa is worth the mods
Bags at the wedding (due to mods) are seen only when using fashion to raise the level of found items. The reason for this is "Embroidered Kuntush" which sneaks out and gets drunk on Geralt. When using the aforementioned mod kuntush simply gets into the inventory, because its level is above the level of Geralt.
Markovnik333 wrote:
The console was used a couple of times to issue items that did not know where it was
Not the best solution. With the addition of some items, the game will almost certainly start to buggy in the future.... half the time, the endless load screen, after which passage will become impossible and will have to load early saving, before a particular item has been inserted.