3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ave9 15.10.20 07:50 pm

When are we going to wait for the pirate? (Mortal Kombat 11)

Actually the essence of the question is outlined in the headline, is anyone still waiting for a pirate like me? Who has any idea about such a long hacking process? Maybe all the teams scored on breaking into games with a deal.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander_Vesker 15.10.20

Ave9
Why do you want it for you?
Even more you're lucky enough to buy a game for just 99
MORTAL KOMBAT 11 PREMIUM'AFTERMATH at a discount, offline, denuvo AUTOACTIVATION PC (Region Free) Steam

A
Ave9 15.10.20

Alexander_Vesker
Offline activation is not an option for me, I want a full copy of which I will be able to install at any time for myself, a copy that does not require a connection to the network.

L
Lobo 15.10.20

Ave9
As for me, the problem here is not in the denuuto but in the fact that requires a constant connection to the Internet otherwise most of the functions are not available

F
Fokus 15.10.20

Ave9
On third-party stores, the key costs 619 rubles, now in 2k20 to wait for a pirate game for 619p when the games cost 3k is a pokerface. 600p you don't, 99p too, well, it's not your destiny to play 11 and 12mb it's cracked.

A

Lobo
What kind of crypt?

E
Ely Maze 15.10.20

Ave9
And the use of the pirate

mk11 specially sharpened for online

L
Lobo 15.10.20

Alexander_Vesker
not just the crypt even the usual battle in the tower

A

Lobo
I didn't tell me stories.

j
jokermayers19 15.10.20

Ave9
You can wait until Christmas or until you get old.

U
U1traMagnum 15.10.20

There were discounts and more than once, it cost 400 p could already buy, in the pirate meaning I do not see much that will not be available, the last time I checked that was available to me offline is a classic tower and stor, crypt, temporary towers and clothes are not available!! Kind of say that with patches and now the classic towers have become online, the truth or not not checked) think that no, but do there in a pirate will not be what ...

H
Holly Jolly 15.10.20

Well now for example discount, 400r standard version and even about 800 aftermath, it's not such an expensive game so it seems to me if you just want to play it's better not to wait for a pirate which is not yet known whether because as we know games-services rarely break

A
Ave9 19.10.20

Well, we waited for a pirate, and I'll tell you friends for nothing we waited for it, I had enough for 15 minutes, the crypt is closed, the costumes do not open, only the company and the classic columns are available and it weighs more than 100GB.
Characters have become clumsy, ugly, in general I cleaned without regret my hard from this misunderstanding, sorry for the time spent on downloading from the torrent.

A
Ave9 19.10.20

U1traMagnum
You are right in a pirate there is nothing to do, and I as one of the few people in the present time who do not have the Internet on pc with confidence declare that this game is not even worth the time spent to download it from the torrent.