3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sinuke 15.10.20 07:51 pm

Games disappear from the library

Hello world
Once again I notice that in the library judging by the number of disappearing games (though I do not know what). Then the truth comes back after a while. And I'm not about free "probes" ... For example, today also went somewhere 3 games - only yesterday there were 180, and today 177.

Link to the full image - http://www.fotohost.by/pic_b/14/08/15/30f880ec2873bc2f8946fb3b2dac2e40.png

Does anyone see that? Is there any way to beat it?

P.S. all games are bought, several received on free hands, but exactly nothing illegal
P.S.S. in hidden nothing, and such a feature was seen even before the appearance of the game snare function
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 15.10.20

What kind of games have you lost from the library?

s
sinuke 15.10.20

I can't figure it out yet.... I'm trying to find out. exactly that not free "probes" that you can play for free for a day or two

It's not the first time. After a while, everything seems to come back.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.10.20

I lost some online game from another region (in Russia it is not) which I did not play it regularly
and small-scale free planes but for a long time.

s
sinuke 15.10.20

Team Fortress 2 just left - I didn't play it. The rest is in place

A
Anomel Suna 15.10.20

sinuke
1) If you have games from the GTA series, then 3 parts are just duplicated (3, Vice City, San Andreas) due to regional restrictions.
Possible unavailable versions for your region have disappeared from the library. The same can happen with some other games
2) Sometimes games that were temporarily free (sniper elite v2 for example) disappear
3) Free-to-play games are also missing if you haven't invested real money in them (seen in team 2 and in dota 2)

s
sinuke 15.10.20

1) From GTA I have only the 4th part with Episodes from Liberty City - it's in place
2) Sniper Elite V2 in place
3) but Team Frotress 2 is gone and War Thunder (and how it even appeared in me - xz) disappeared

So it's like nothing criminal has disappeared. Garbage...

s
sinuke 15.10.20

bought today splinter cell black list deluxe
The library now has 178 games, 179) in profile.

A
Arhstalk 15.10.20

Similar, lost 2 games and can not understand what (

s
schta 15.10.20

I've lost Exille.

n
nickSIA 15.10.20

It's the other way around. Profile games - 69. There are 73 in the library.

A
AR3E 15.10.20

Ftp disappears from the library when removed, the profile remains. If my time is lost - the profile of games will be more, the library less.

t
taozar 15.10.20

Well the testers are one thing, they are rarely given, but Free Access games are not considered yours unless it is installed.

P
Pecuk 15.10.20

I have Portal 2 missing from the library. And it disappeared completely as if I did not buy it, although in the inventory I have 2 items from the game. Does anyone know what this is about?