3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 15.10.20 07:51 pm

Impressions of the game (GRID (2019))

It's strange that there's still no topic here.
Now the juicy discount on the alternative edition in the pstor, that's thinking, to take or not?
Who played/plays how do you play the game?
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 15.10.20

william1992
Impressions here.
https://forums.playground.ru/grid_2019/ne_vzdumajte_pokupat_eto_dermo-983281/

w
william1992 15.10.20

Subaru MotorSports
I would like fresh data)))

S

william1992
In my opinion, a weak game, 5 out of 10, aerobatic does not please, it is better to immediately turn off all the help, becomes at least a little more interesting, try GRID Autosport.

w
william1992 15.10.20

Subaru MotorSports
I think grid motorsport is the worst part of the whole series

S

william1992
Download the demo version and decide for yourself.

v
vovangt4 15.10.20

william1992
Even Motorsport as for me is much better than 2019 (I believe that the biggest drawback of motorsport, a small amount of content), because the latter is a complete nonsense (it's I tried softer and without a mat)))) I after playing a pirate was spitting, and realized that even at a discount this game will not take, it would be better to codemasters returned to the roots, to the same series Toca race driver. The best GRID is the very first of 2008.

w
william1992 15.10.20

vovangt4
Yes, I downloaded the demo last night. I'm sitting tight on the sport and the 2.0 rally. In contrast to these two games from the physics of the auto, I wanted to cry. There are three classes available in the demo - gtlm, nascar and touring. And in all categories the car certainly glides in every turn. How the brakes work - it is decidedly incomprehensible because on the standard braking zones on the track they do not work. Rivals on the hard in front of high-speed turns stupidly almost to zero brake in front of the nose blocking you and not allowing to overtake, and in slow turns on the contrary constantly "knock in the ass." Managing a partner is not clear at all why it is done. AI constantly strives to impress you in the wall because of what clean and technical races do not work in principle.
In general, I xz for whom they did this game - for hardcore workers it's a complete hat, and for arcaders too boring and sad

w
william1992 15.10.20

vovangt4
And yes, I can't understand the developers. All in one voice shout - give a remake of the 2008 grid as close as possible to the original. These fools are rolling out this misunderstanding.

v
vovangt4 15.10.20

william1992
I'm about the same) I also waited for a remake of the original, and waited for this one) If they no longer have a imagination, it would be better to return to TOCA it was more like a sim and physics was sane plus two modes of physics, simplified and simulation, like how the assistants or switched off PBS, trajectory control and others. I generally installed TOCA Race Driver 2)

w
william1992 15.10.20

vovangt4
I'm looking at the 4 and the new grid and it seems to me that they just modified their engine more for sims because the Dortmund Rally 2.0 and F1 - the top game and top physics. But in their arcades, something doesn't work.

v
vovangt4 15.10.20

Well, I wouldn't say that in The Dart Rally 2.0, it's good physics, but it's not sim, if you compare you to Richard Burns Rally, her physics is worse than the first Dirt rally. They improved it with patches, but to the ideal far, in GTS I can not play, there is no flat.

G
GerARman 16.02.21

The most enjoyable race I have played on a computer. I liked everyone, except for the lack of Russian translation, which is nowhere to be found. How did it happen? Rashken residents, too, are people ... The game, however, is addictive and makes you not break away from the driving process. After all, it is very pleasant and simple. No need to steam! I play and get high. I did not regret that I first got acquainted with the game for free, and then, after all, bought it at a very large discount. And the opinions of haters, I do not understand and do not want to understand. I read the comments and, for every spiteful one, I have an answer: "So what?" I'm ok. And as anyone ....
CONCLUSION: GAME FOR AMATEUR.

My estimate: 8.0. for the whole game, for myself. And 6.5 - 7: 0, somewhere, for the rest of the pro). But this is not the fierce G, which is described here on the site. You can play with pleasure!

S
Subaru MotorSports 22.02.21

GerARman
Try Project CARS 3, the games are similar, it has Russian.

I
It cant be for nothing 22.02.21

GerARman wrote:
The most enjoyable race I have played on a computer.
Have you played a lot of races in your entire life? Catch minus for Newfagism.

A
ABRASc. 09.12.21

Soulful game, much better than all arcade circuit races that came out lately.