3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEXTER_133 15.10.20 07:53 pm

Problems with transport in the game (Crysis 3)

I don't want to go to any buggy at all, I sit in it, gas, and the car just slowly cooks to the left.
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Allin1 15.10.20

In some misiads you need to go in a car it I have without wheels, who had such problems?? How to solve it?

A
Allin1 15.10.20

A
Allin1 15.10.20

I don't have the same buggy wheel at all.

I
Inreet 15.10.20

Go pehom

B
BloodRey 15.10.20

Take the crackdown from the video memory

D
DEXTER_133 15.10.20

Allin1
problem solved by reinstalling a normal repak

A
Allin1 15.10.20

Inreet
I tried to walk a peh, but here the misia, with the helicopter, he kills me I and 50 meters can not pass.
BloodRey
Try
BOMBAMAN
The wood is the most new update personally for the crisis from the site.

A
Allin1 15.10.20

BloodRey
took off the crackdown didn't help
BOMBAMAN
Give a link to the patch please

A
Allin1 15.10.20

BOMBAMAN
Thank you

a
andrei76825 15.10.20

Inreet
He doesn't have legs either.

-
-AVP- 15.10.20

That's the same problem I have on bugs do not have wheels and yet on the weapons and helicopters stuffed by me lose textures and the last mise to kill the boss too, there is a bug he is not satisfied jump how to fix it and also the problem with the sounds when you click to turn on the mask that castum havorite camouflage turn on the inclusion once you turn on the armor that costume gavoritis that the maxem of protection when you turn on the nanovisar that the costume gavorite the new look is included but playing a little through the coquey time including the masked cottume does not gavoritis that the masker turn on and the rest modes still comment if someone also runs a game on licenses
Hurry up the plyse can this bug and maybe it should be

S
SNIPER228 15.10.20

tell me as well in the game to beat with the naked cans or not

U
ULTR19 15.10.20

SNIPER228
With the naked? You can't hit her.

-
-AVP- 15.10.20

those who need a normal mallard for the origenal game swing here http://bestshootergame.ru/crysis3/crack-nocd-kryak
there's 4 quacks I downloaded before the last and went through the whole game killed the boss

L
Lis545 15.10.20

The problem is that the game is untrodrecs the texture of the wheels! I got into it and it slowly elosite and spinning on the ground (you thought I was flying, but this straight frame for wheels is a tar). The textures of some weapons are not loaded, i mean, instead of a machine gun, I keep black or white stuff.

L
Lis545 15.10.20

Oh, sorry, the car's called a buggy.

D
Dima1122 15.10.20

Allin1